Treyarch is Listening!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Treyarch is Listening!!

Here's a video made by Uncle Thunder about the recent 360 patch. Check it out.

-uyvnv84IIzV3G_O4fPYgA&index=1

We should be getting this soon, i hope. But, I think this is awesome that Treyarch is listening more! The Target Finder is nerfed. The PDW-57 is nerfed. I hate how the MSMC is nerfed, but you cant win everything. Thoughts?

Level 14
27 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch is Listening!!

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Now they just need to fix TDM and buff footsteps to make BO2 perfect.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Yup, increase the score to 125, and make footsteps louder (or decrease ambient noise) and this game would be amazing.

Level 14

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

Now they just need to fix TDM and buff footsteps to make BO2 perfect.

I mean to ask you about that.  What do you think of the footsteps? ATU said they buffed them.  I feel like I can hear them much better now.  Of course I would love for them to be louder, but with Awareness on I can actually hear them now.  Ran it on all my classes.  With and without dead silence.  Tested it on all maps.  I can notice a difference.  What about you?

And yes.  INCREASE THE TDM SCORE PER KILL!!!!!!!!!  Oh man then the game would be so perfect.  Edit:  Except for the lag. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

seem to be more noticeable on ffa, but awareness is useless. other game modes its same as always....permaninja enemies

Level 8

in reply to RAGEmajichands

RAGEmajichands wrote:

seem to be more noticeable on ffa, but awareness is useless. other game modes its same as always....permaninja enemies

Why do you say it's useless?  I'm loving it.  I haven't actually tested foosteps without it yet.  I might try that this weekend.

Level 33

in reply to nintendon_t

I can hear them better now on HCTDM. Not as loud as past games, but that's probably on purpose. I'd be for a slight buff though.

I would love for 3A to give us stats on the percentage use of scorestreaks. I've never seen anyone use one higher than a stealth chopper unless they got it in a care package. Given that, I'd say buff the kill points as well (including HCTDM).

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

Same here.  I've never seen anyone earn a swarm or Warship I think it is.  I have seen a swarm when I joined a lobby late, but I've never seen someone earn one.  There's only been a few times where I've gotten enough kills to earn more than a Stealth chopper but I didn't have anything higher equipped and I Just ended up getting another stealth chopper.  This was in TDM of course.  Sure ain't easy.  I mean I hardly ever see sentry guns.  Even a hellstorm missle is kinda rare.  It happens, but not often.  Usually it's UAV and Hunter Killer drones. 

That's why I don't run with EMPs or launchers in TDM.  Hardly anyone gets enough kills for me to need them to take something out.  I have my anti scorestreak class that I will switch to in the event that someone gets a VTOL, Stealth chopper, or sentry gun.  I'll even kill myself to get to that class just to take out their equipment faster.  I don't mind dying once if it keeps them from getting 6 kills with a sentry gun.  I'm a team player like that.

Level 33

in reply to M4GNUM

The footsteps are still very inconsistent. Like the other day I was on the second floor of the building on Standoff and heard some guys walking outside downstairs, so I go to confront them and BAM a knifer comes out of nowhere like a ninja and kills me without a single footstep sound. He wasn't wearing Dead Silence in the killcam either.

How can I hear the guys outside a floor beneath me but not a guy turning into a doorway right in front of me? =/

Level 37

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Yessss finally they nerfed the PDW and MSMC those guns took no skill what so ever to use

Level 6

Studios