What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

Hardpoint in GW would be so hectic...18 people going to the same part of the map..

CTF could possibly be a good GW gamemode. The smaller maps aren't in GW because it has more people which means its more hectic.  People already complain about the maps being too small making the spawns crazy in 6v6 which I find ridiculous. I don't really have a problem with the spawns. I guess some people don't know the limitations of how far you should push into the enemies side of the map.

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

Well I understand the Hardpoint being hectic, but maybe it would at least get more people to play it. I cant see CTF being a very popular GW mode because of the spawn delays. I wish hadnt gotten rid of Sabotage. I loved that gamemode

Level 6

in reply to fissuresofreque

Well, I toke on this chick with a extremely high KD/WR and her buddies that would camp with her and I used the LMG Shoot through the wall trick and it works like a charm on Yemen... So it's not really impossible... Altough... I got yelled at for winning aganist them and for using the target finder but it was kinda of sexy that the girl was talking back at me and claiming they thought ink and tr were a problem but now they don't like CoP...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Lag is in a league of its own in this game, I just finished playing and had 4 bars and it was like they had perma uav, it sucks. Quickscopers, poor wiimote control and spawns, all game killers. I think i'm exceptionally lucky to get a 1.09kdr in this game, and I can tell you I worked damn hard for it. I couldn't use half the guns because of lag. And did I mention those quickscopers, with DA aim assist hold my hand dummies..

Edit; target finder, I mean wtf??

Edit2; Team mates who constantly flash/stun you like I just got 3 games in a row by some idiot who obviously has the day off from some kind of institution. I reported him for each game but I'm sure nothing will get done so that's another reason to get mad with this game. All this lack of support and my clan mates wonder why I'm not buying the next game new. I'm tired of being grateful..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I was lagging bad today too. Couldn't get a decent game.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to GamebroCrazy

The weird camera angles, and lag are my main complaints. I have died numerous times from stuff like that, which I never would have if it didn't happen.

As far as weapons and playing styles go, it doesn't really bother me as much, because even though it is annoying at times, there are ways to adapt or get around it.  

Level 3

in reply to GamebroCrazy

The wiimote until they finally fixed it (still has some issues but I used to it)

Headglitching LMG targetfinder campers.

Lag when playing in a party.  It's terrible.

Level 33

in reply to GamebroCrazy

The bad

• Networking (lag comp./hit detection): too many many many many times when flanking an enemy and shooting a good few bullets in the side of the enemy's body he turns around and kills me with 2 hits ("wtf? deaths").
  • Over the top fast paced arcadish game (the internet ping/latency nor the animations can keep up with the speed)
  • Spawning:  it's too aggressive: you kill one enemy and another spawns right behind you and shoots you in the back (hence bo2's nickname "shot in the back oops")
  • Small close combat maps => SMG's overused
  • Audio of footsteps etc. totally unusable compared to previous cods (even with dead silence, awareness  and headphones)
  • Unbalanced wiimote vs aim assisted dual controls (although it comes with the territory when having different types of controllers

The ugly/annoying players

• Quick scoping
  • Target Finder (= training wheels / wonder bra)
  • Trolling (flashing own team mates with stun grenades, teamkilling, etc.)

However we should be happy to have cod on the wii/wiiu (with wiimote support) in the first place considering the decreasing sales numbers on wii/wiiu!

Level 6

in reply to GamebroCrazy

my connection speeds in multiplayer are decent, 1066kbps, open nat, wired connection, from my understanding thats not bad. all yesterday i was outright shooting people at range and up close, and theyd get the kill. i was using ksg, i have on toughness because often times using it i will get hit first. but i will take my time and get the kill, without toughness it wouldnt be possible. anyway, i was getting legitimate hits, and in the killcam its showing me not even drawing my weapon, one that i hardscope with EVERY time. anywhere from cq, like the rooftops in plaza, to longshots in the areas below. ive heard several others complain about its inconsistentcy but i never experienced it to that degree. felt like i was running in quicksand all day yesterday too. other than these types of issues ive really enjoyed multi, well minus the quickscoping, tf's and boosting. zombies? dont get me started. i absolutely love it. i am 1st  for solo on one id, 2nd on this id for four player, only beaten out by a guy who cheated for 1st, but there is only so much tranzit i can handle. id love to play the other maps but completely understand why we dont have them. so basically if the leaderboards were cleared of the cheaters on zombs id be a happy customer, i mean its for 3 and 4 player tranzit 1st place, kinda ruins the whole leaderboard i think...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

The skillless quickscopers who ruin games for everyone, the major lag at times where im around 2 seconds behind everyone else making some people feel like gods (who arent) and people look like schmucks (you arent), and something no ones mentioned, the slow time to kill in core. It can literally take me 20 pdw bullets to kill a guy, which is why I now play hardcore.

What am I looking forward to in ghosts? The faster kill time of infinity ward games helps lag issues, always has, usually the 1st to shoot in an even battle gets the kill, in bo2 its the guy with the remington, kap40, or best connection.

Level 5

Studios