What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

Re: What Made You Mad In Black Ops 2?

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Noobs shooting at the scenery.

Hijacked - man, I'll be glad when Ghosts is here because I won't have to play Hijacked anymore!

Level 9

in reply to GamebroCrazy

The only thing in BO2 worse than Quickscopers are HEAD GLITCHING QUICKSCOPERS! You're dead before you even see the guy. The only way to tell what happened is to watch the kill cam!

I also hate all the freakin' DJ Squeakers out there. Honestly, footsteps and grenade clicks are quiet enough WITHOUT your awful quality music filling the audio feed. The only thing worse is when a non-English speaking family decides to have a family brawl and you can hear them all screaming, dog barking, TV blaring... all through the game.

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

OMG! Yes, that is a nuisance! I have to mute them for trying to blow out my headphones lol

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Let me see:

1)Lag - terrible

2)People who whine about your gameplay, but then turn around and do the same to you

3)No age limit - it would be nice to get all adult lobbies..tired of listening to 6 yr olds crying cuz I kill them

4)The random spawning going on..one minute ill spawn into enemy spawn, get killed immediately respawn again, in their spawn, get killed..yet again, and then respawn in my area

5)As of 4 pm PST, servers aren't available..go figure

That's my rant

Keep Calm and Carry On

Level 1

in reply to GamebroCrazy

GREAT THING about Blops2 - NO HACKERS!!!

Well, there are a few glitches and some auto-fire DA controllers, but it ain't NOTHING like MW3 is.

Level 9

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Oh ya, and when a group in the lobby gets all over me for being a "Wiimote drop-shotter!" but all the same guys do the DA hop shot on every kill.

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

I call it the DA roundabout....they do their fancy slidewalk and such....can't do that on Wiimote....LOL I DARE anyone to try and do that on wiimote...hard to keep yer hands steady.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Jumpshotting? I did that with the wii remote all the time. Just move your thumb up from the A button to the UP button on the control pad.

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

I switched the jump button to the minus button, you might like it

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I play on gamepad now. I played off the default controls for the wii remote since MWR. Got beast with it in BO1 (beast ops 1)

Level 26

Studios