What are the plans for the wii remote? I say make it like Ghosts.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

What are the plans for the wii remote? I say make it like Ghosts.

I'm assuming Treyarch is monitoring this board.  If so, please consider making the wii remote control just like it does in Ghosts.

Maybe leave this sentry gun fix, but as far as how aiming is handled, just go ahead and make it the same as Ghosts.

Double the turn speed.

Very smooth hipfire to ADS transition.

And added ADS camera sensitivity setting.  Throw in any other subtle changes that I may not be aware of.

In my opinion Ghosts has the best controls in the series.  It would be great if y'all could make Black Ops 2 just like it.   You're obviously making some changes.  Might as well make the right ones.  Please consider this.  I would definitely go back and play this game if it controlled like Ghosts.

Edit:  Fixed a typo that was so bad I'm baffled as to how it happened.

Level 33
22 REPLIES

Re: What are the plans for the wii remote? I say make it like Ghosts.

in reply to like2nap03

Are they making more changes/patches?

The game is unplayable with the mote after the last patch...I'm assuming the user base is so low why fix it. It's amazing that they gave us Nuketown... I'd rather have the mote fixed at this point.

Level 9

in reply to LastShadowCOD

I don't know.  I'm just assuming that they aren't going to leave the controls in this broken state.  If they're going to be fixing it, then they might as well just fix it all the way and make it like Ghosts.  So I'm sort of petitioning for that to happen here without starting a petition. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I would be happy if they just publicly recognized that it's broken.

Level 9

in reply to LastShadowCOD

They didn't even publicly announce Nuketown or that they were working on the wii remote controls.  Don't fret just yet.  I'm sure they'll fix it, but i'm REALLY hoping they patch in the controls from Ghosts.  They are crazy good and I love them.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

A_Trey_U,  If y'all do make the controls like they are in Ghosts, or attempt it, please give me time to test it out before you drop support again.  I haven't played BLOPS 2 in several months, but I noticed something was wrong with the controls as soon as I picked it up again.  I planned on playing Nuketown, but as always I go into a private match to get a feel for things before I start playing again.  It took me all of 5 seconds to realize something wasn't right. 

Can y'all do that?  Give me time to test whatever changes you make before dropping support?  It was requested that I ask.  I got street cred like that. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

A_Trey_U,  If y'all do make the controls like they are in Ghosts, or attempt it, please give me time to test it out before you drop support again.  I haven't played BLOPS 2 in several months, but I noticed something was wrong with the controls as soon as I picked it up again.  I planned on playing Nuketown, but as always I go into a private match to get a feel for things before I start playing again.  It took me all of 5 seconds to realize something wasn't right.

Can y'all do that?  Give me time to test whatever changes you make before dropping support?  It was requested that I ask.  I got street cred like that. 

Bump..

Would be nice and polite to get a response from an admin or dev??

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

It would be nice just to get release notes.

Level 9

in reply to like2nap03

See!  Even Pauly is asking nicely!

.....keep it nice Pauly

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Any updates A_Trey_U? 

Also guys, I'm more hoping for a reply than expecting one.  But if he does reply, please don't hound him with questions in this topic.  Go start your own! 

Level 33

Studios