When is there gonna be a patch?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

When is there gonna be a patch?

There havent been a patch yet and it already pass christmas so i'm starting to think that the patch is not going to be here until after new year?

Do anyone know when is patch going to come and please if treyarch is listening to this just tell us the date when it going to come

Level 3
28 REPLIES

Re: When is there gonna be a patch?

in reply to SGTxMadDog

You're not very bright, are you.  The game has already had a patch, maybe two?, and multiple hotfixes.  That said, they have never ever ever given us dates as to when they will arrive.  We don't even a have a community update thread to tell us what the patches and hotfixes did. 

Level 4

in reply to PvtBeetleBailey

i already know that it's not a patch it a update it about the wii remote so that it can play little better but i heard that some people still having some problem with it, im talkng about the patch that the xbox,ps3,and PC have "RETARD" no wonder it your first time making COD account you dont even know anything and by the way im justing wondering, u mad bro?

Level 3

in reply to SGTxMadDog

speak english please. It was a patch, it "fixed" wiimote among other things. The first patch we got on day one included the fixes from the first patch xbox360 got. The hotfixes have been also slowly fixing a few things. The last patch we got "fixed" wiimote, brought back multi team, and tweaked a few other things.Its gonna be a while until the next patch. You gotta understand these guys are probably in vacation right now.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I don't think it included much.  They included some of thos fixes in this last patch.  Of course we wouldn't have to wonder if they would just post what they did.  It's insane that they haven't yet.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

it brought back multi team and ruined matchmaking. Smiley Sad

Level 37

in reply to Padiego

i dont know about you but im talking about the patch that nerf the smg,fix the spawn,and change 350 to 450 for the UAV i think.

Level 3

in reply to SGTxMadDog

That patch is a placebo. It didnt fix the sht spawns and smgs are still op. making uavs a 450 scorestreak is stupid, since most of my uavs get shot down as soon as i call it in. We're not really missing out on much, so our version is just as bad as theirs.

Level 33

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Lol, if I'm such a noob and a "RETARD", then why is it that I know better than to come on to the CoD forums for Wii/WiiU asking when the next 'patch' is going to be?  A wise vet like you should know better than that, shouldn't you?  Instead of spamming the forum with your garbage, you should've used the search function where you would've seen that the same question has already been asked 10 times and there is still no answer.  BTW, just what do you think a 'patch' is?  I'll spell it out for you.  It's an u-p-d-a-t-e.

Again, you're not very bright are you.

Level 4

in reply to PvtBeetleBailey

lol your mad

Level 3

Studios