Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?

IF WiiU gets Ghosts and it turns out to be a good experience, who here can state that they will still come back and play this game?

I know i wont.  I would rather play any of the other wii COD's in Low Def than this game.

Thoughts?

Level 13
59 REPLIES

Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?

in reply to Ronin2012

I'll hop on every now and then. I still play WAW, MWR, and BO1 from time to time.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Thanks for the feedback. What would you give the game out of 10 nintendont and where would you rank this game in comparison to the other wii games?

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

If ghosts turns out to be good then BO2 will go in the same box as W@W, where only my boy plays it every now and then. I doubt i'll play it again..

Having said that, I actually had a few good games yesterday, even up to near midnight when things can get really bad. I don't know if its because i've had long breaks from the game or the servers are just bipolar, but for a change the americans were having 2 - 3 bars while I had 4. Scores of 20+ kills came to me a few times and for a change I enjoyed it..

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Ronin2012

Since I won't get Ghosts on release day I will continue playing the previous CoD games.

Once Ghosts is properly patched and has left the "open beta" (Black Ops 2 was waaayy too mutch for me) I will happily join the battle.

I really hope that BO2's random connection quality will not return.

Level 6

in reply to Ryumaou

Im trying to master prestige before Ghosts drops, currently prestige 4 level 43ish, im aiming at a prestige every 9 days or so to stay on target. If I get there I doubt i`ll play again, UNLESS ghosts is a bad game. IF I dont get there, i`ll bob on occasionaly just to get master prestige.

The cost of a new game against the time played , its the best value out there in life! Apart from fresh air and water Thats IF you play the 1 game like me. You`d play a game like splinter cell for maybe 1 day total, wheras a cod game you`ll play 30+ days, yet theyre the same price.

Level 7

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON
did you say that in a brummie accent?
Level 8

in reply to Ronin2012

If Ghosts is lag free I won't play BO2 any more. If MW3 was hacker free I'd still play that, but it ain't.

Level 9

in reply to LastShadowCOD

Agree. MW3 was probalby my fav, with BO1 second choice. If not for the hackers I would never have left there to Wii U.

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

MW3 is not a real game.

It is a piece of crap held together by string and bubblegum.

Level 33

Studios