Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Who will continue to play BlackOPs2 once/if Ghosts arrives?

in reply to ZombiesFan1

when have u seen a hacker on the Wii U?

Level 3

in reply to Ronin2012

If I do get Ghosts, it wont be until after Christmas, so I will still be playing for a while. I might pick up Watchdogs or AC4 and play those instead of BO2. I need to expand my WiiU games collection. Right now I have Nintendoland, which I've played once and BO2. What do you think will happen when Ghosts comes out? I think it will split the community. It will get harder to find a good match

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

Assuming we get DLC...too bad the game couldn't fill the lobby with AI players if there weren't enough real players who have that particular map.

Level 23

in reply to Ronin2012

I will end up still playing this game when ghosts comes out, because I have to wait to get ghosts until around christmas.

Level 3

in reply to Ronin2012

The only reason I'm still playing BO2 is because of a few people I play with and even then it's mainly Zombies. BO2 runs like crap for me. I'm the same...would rather play any SD COD (aside from BO1 - that ran poorly for me too) than keep playing BO2.

Level 23

in reply to Ronin2012

I'll still come back to play from time to time.  I have no reason not too.  This game is great most of the time.  Lag comes and goes, but it runs smooth the vast majority of the time.  It's really hit or miss when I'm in a party, the lag I mean, but I'll still come back to play with freinds/clan members anyway.  It's funny to me that we never know which one of us in the group will get the lag.  Sometimes it's all of us.  Sometimes it's just me or just someone else. 

I did love MW3.  That game ran so silky smooth.  Hardly ever had lag.  Hackers ruined it, but I loved that game.  After all the patches of course.  I'm hoping Ghosts runs as smooths as MW3.  If so I know I'll love it too.  It may not be as balanced as BLOPS 2, but not having lag makes everything else so much easier to put up with.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

For you*

BO2 and MW3 are both screwed up. Your experience on MW3 is mine on BO2 and vice versa.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Your and my experience for these 2 games has been opposite as well, Nintendont. I don't question your experiences in both games and I hope you don't question mine. The big question is how can people have 2 very different experiences?

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

Probably just who you play against/with.  Or how lucky you are.  It always finds people closes to you with the lowest ping right?  If everyone near you has a low ping then everyone is going to be on the same level.  Just a theory.

I don't have issues unless i"m in a party.  My team is on the opposite side of the country and I always have 3 bars.  It's laggy for me about 40% of the time those matches.  But we're also playing at 2:00am and there's only like 500 people spread out all over the country so I'm sure that has a factor in it.

Level 33

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

and I hope you don't question mine.

Of course he does, its ok for him for a game to be messed up, but for us we're just making excuses.

Level 21

Studios