Why so many Boosters on HC Death Match today?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Why so many Boosters on HC Death Match today?

It is crazy today.  It seems every match there are a bunch of Boosters hiding out having a little gang bang together.  I've added video's of them to my profile and reported them, but I am guessing Treyarch doen't care.  So, please boosters, just stop boosting and suck it up and play the friggin game.  Unlock your guns the old fashion way.

Cheers.

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: Why so many Boosters on HC Death Match today?

in reply to BennyDangerous

Mabye I've just been lucky, but in the amount of time that I have had bo2, I haven't noticed any boosters. It may be because hc deathmatch isnt a very popular game mode (at least not as popular as normal team deathmatch). I completely agree though, that they should just suck it up and play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Level 3

You answered it yourself - TreyArch doesn't care. They did one round (maybe two) of emblem/boosting bans and now that everyone knows they aren't admining the U any more - expect more nonsense.

Level 23

They were there on Sunday too.  Played two games, left and never went back. 

Level 1

*Making a test post to see if things work correctly*

I've noticed a massive increase, too.  When the cat's away, the mice will play.  Only...these are more like rats.

Level 10

I play in the UK and most of my allies are in US/ Canada.

Which pretty much means my connection sucks.

And this has been the case with W@W, Reflex, BlOps, MW3. Do you see the pattern?

I am lucky to get 2 bar and the result is horrendous lag (see multiple discussions on forum).

It's the same with many UK players.

So to turn on the game to get my CoD fix with some friends.

Can you imagine how annoying it is to win the game (against odds with shocking lag), by using tactics developed over years of gameplay.

To then be called out for boosting!!!

It was the 'numbers' clan who did it this time. They didn't have the grace to lose fairly.

Told me to upgrade my equipment or stop playing.

Seriously?

I have no time for people who manipulate the game to their advantage, and I have less time for sore losers.

If you get your butt kicked, it is because A- you suck or B- the lag gods wanted you to get your butt kicked.

If there are boosters, just back out like we did with the soft modders and hackers.

They will soon get lonely playing with themselves (like in real life!)

Rant over

Level 6

in reply to Major Stains

Ok. I hold my hand up and apologise for my previous post.

Due to lack of sleep thanks to young kids and addictive computer games, I misread the OP.

I was in fact accused of 'force hosting' and not boosting as the title suggests.

But the fact remains that I wouldn't  have a clue on how to force host, and was pretty pee'd off at being told I was going to be reported for something I'm not even sure what it is!

Back to the OP. Boosters are idiots and deserved to be shot for insubordination.

Level 6

Noob question, so please be gentle...

Exactly what is boosting and why is it bad?

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

It's when you are on the swings with your friend at the playground and instead of pushing him nice and gentle, you grab hold and run underneath really fast which gives him a more powerful swing (boost). Also called: underdog. While fun, this could cause instability of the swinger and they could fall out and break their collarbone.

Level 23

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

It's the video game equivalent of a Dutch rudder.

Level 37

Studios