Wii Mote is just not supported on wii u

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Wii Mote is just not supported on wii u

Man we need some kinda of support for wiimote users . The D A are dominating the game of black ops 2 . I'm sick of it I lose 90% of my gun fights and it take a lot  of shots to kill some one . I could be ADS and lose to some one hip firing . So until we get a patch for wii mote users I'm not gonna play ops2 on wii u . That's the only reason I bought a wii u is just to use the wiimote on ops 2 . And it is not even supported garbage I'm done with wii u on ops2  until patch and we still don't have nuke town 2025 .

Level 4
40 REPLIES

Re: Wii Mote is just not supported on wii u

in reply to xBulletDodgerx

Shut up, will ya? You'll be doing us a favor.

If you didn't know, they're working on it, so please take your "they don't support Wiimote" crap elsewhere.

Level 17

DA is the main controller. If you can't deal with other players usng DAs, then don't play the game (which you just did).

If you really want to play a game exclusively for Wiimote, why not pop in MWR/WAW into the U and go in Wii mode.

Level 9

in reply to Mrderpski1

Mrderpski wrote:

DA is the main controller. If you can't deal with other players usng DAs, then don't play the game (which you just did).

If you really want to play a game exclusively for Wiimote, why not pop in MWR/WAW into the U and go in Wii mode.

The Gamepad specifically is the main controller for the Wii U, not all DAs but if you think going forward that the Wiimote will be "grandfathered" out you're nuts. Wiimote has a base, a following of players who won't play any of these games with anything else.

So it would be RETARDED of Nintendo to EVER stop producing/supporting Wiimotes and Wiimote support for their consoles present and future. So don't be ridiculous Derpy Derp.

The day Nintendo releases a console without Wiimote support is the day I stop supporting or playing on a Nintendo... and I'm just one out of tens of thousands who would do the exact same thing.

According to many, the Wiimote is the pinnacle of FPS controller perfection. So trust me, the Wiimote is here to stay!  All throughout this console's run and the next and the next, etc...

Amen

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

also the game pad is the main controler but it is not targeted to by the main game playing controler. if it was you would be able to purches another one. from every where i've looked and asked you will not be able to purchase a second game pad at the store. they also repackaged all the wiimotes in a wii U packageding so they most be planing on keeping the wiimotes around.

Level 1

in reply to nickenix

and this is the first main FPS in wii. its immediatly gets teh same outcry you would get for PC DA aimassist topping keyboard mouse. if a game supports a less common control skeme, the less common one has to be eather A equal(preffered) or B, better. if its worse the game will take a big hit and outcry.

other stuff. nintendo next should with both DA/wiimote replacement. wiimote is great for alot of games, best for FPS, then mouse, then DA. when you can get a attacment and litterly use your controler like a gun, then its pretty hard to say that isnt the best controlskeme.

DA is good for being capapble for almost every game. but almost everygame could have something better. like mouse and keyboard are better for RTS.

Level 22

in reply to nickenix

Too bad that Nintendo drops support for controllers that are older than 1 generation. So when the next Nintendo console comes out with a new controller, they'll probably keep the Gamepad and Wii U Pro controller as secondary controllers and get rid of the Wiimote.

Level 7

I actually hope DAs get a nerf because it'll be amusing to see what the copout for lack of skill is next time.

If only people were man enough to admit this game was just tougher instead of blaming lag or other people's control/gun choices choices.

Call of Duty players are so pathetic at times....

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Quit being an argumentitive son of a bitch, just for a change. Your post`s are just swimming against the tide CONSTANTLY. The masses say 1 thing, you say the other. If it was just once or twice id say fair play for standing up and being counted for what you believe in, but its pretty much every post you make. Your like a naggy little wife who`s sick of her 23 years of marriage and gets her kicks from nagging her postman,milkman,vet,doctor, et al, about her husband.

I`ll guve my honest opinion of the wiimote tommorrow as im about to play in about an hour. Im sure it cant be as bad as people say, but take it from someone who`s 100% wiimote - If I cant do well, pretty much no one can

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

I couldn't give 2 ****s as to what the masses here say. This forum is just one big Wiimote circle jerk fest. Bias everywhere. Hell, look at Miiverse, tons of people there are convinced the Wiimote is actually OP.

Half of their arguments the whiners bring up aren't even logical. Like how they say they were fine at Black Ops 1 but the DA assist is making it hard for them on this game. I was playing BO last night and the assist is actually STRONGER there. Explain to me how it can be fine on there but not here where it's slighty weaker.

Just crappy players looking for excuses. They just don't have the balls to admit this game is tougher compared to past games. I'm even having a hard time doing good with my supposedly OP controller but you don't see me blaming/putting down other players for it.

Level 37

Studios