Wii Remote Sniping Montage

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Wii Remote Sniping Montage

in reply to WiimotesRus02

If you remember what the video title was or the cursor color, then i could tell you if it was mine or not. Heck, even telling me what weapons/setup/perks/map and if it was recorded live or in theatermode or if there was commentary over it/topic of commentry or if it was just gameplay or something like that. I don't have photographic memory, but i generally remember the far majority of things i record. I can tell you right off the bat that i have yet to record a recent full length game in theatermode. Any recent matches i've posted to YouTube are live recordings/gameplays or live commentaries.

You didn't post it in Spanish though, right? Just want to make sure.

I'm willing to agree to disagree on that statement as it also contradicts my own general playstyle in CoD. The guns or utilities i use don't matter; i always rush. I rush with the assault shield even. Give me a combat knife and i will become a moving shadow. I'll rush, but never be seen until after i take out my opponents

Level 12

in reply to barolb

barolb wrote:

If you remember what the video title was or the cursor color, then i could tell you if it was mine or not. Heck, even telling me what weapons/setup/perks/map and if it was recorded live or in theatermode or if there was commentary over it/topic of commentry or if it was just gameplay or something like that. I don't have photographic memory, but i generally remember the far majority of things i record. I can tell you right off the bat that i have yet to record a recent full length game in theatermode. Any recent matches i've posted to YouTube are live recordings/gameplays or live commentaries.

You didn't post it in Spanish though, right? Just want to make sure.

I'm willing to agree to disagree on that statement as it also contradicts my own general playstyle in CoD. The guns or utilities i use don't matter; i always rush. I rush with the assault shield even. Give me a combat knife and i will become a moving shadow. I'll rush, but never be seen until after i take out my opponents

All I remember is the video I saw, which was posted here was the map plaza, that's all i'm afraid. Lots of shooting on the main central stairs at the entrance to the club..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

What I saw was an interesting mixture of QS and aiming. But, as EK said, QS with the Wiimote isn't quite the same as the "heat seeking projectile" QS with DA. It still requires a bit of a steady hand. As you acknowledge (and I painfully discover every time I try to earn those iron sites on the Ballista). It always amuses me to watch a final kill cam and see a DA sniper's crosshairs half way across the reticle but somehow that bullet still finds it's mark.

Level 7

in reply to barolb

Nice montage, barolb!

Level 13

in reply to LuRcHED

Thanks

Level 12

in reply to barolb

Great job bro . I consider my self 1 of the best wiimoters in the game my stats 3.41 kdr spm 487 and a 2 plus win loss ratio . with that said I can not snipe with wiimote like you . So hats off to you awesome job .( c4k ) BulletDodger out .

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to barolb

I THINK I remember who's video I saw before, it was possibly CAL619GUY, if I got the name right. Still good to see a wiimote in action, its just my take on quickscoping that's rubbing everyone up the wrong way, still stand by what I say though

Level 21

in reply to barolb

I take my hat off to you Barolb.

I can only compare my sniper kills to having sex after marriage, both are extremely rare and end up with an empty load!

The last successful sniper kill I had was probably picking off the map glitchers on Cliffside!!

Good skills and great vid (Hacker). Kidding...that's what I call anyone that's better than me.

Level 6

in reply to barolb

This vid motivated me to try again last night. Ballista iron sights... you WILL be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime this week. LOL! When I'm ADSing my display feels like it's on a rubber band. If I move too quickly I drastically overshoot my target. If I move slow and steady I'll frequently loose my opportunity. I thought maybe if I turned on Aim Assist it might help a little. HA! That seemed to make it worse. Like the rubber band effect got exaggerated.

Bottom line, barolb's got the swagger and me... not so much.

Level 7

Studios