Wii U BO2 hack not possible? Watch the video!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Wii U BO2 hack not possible? Watch the video!

in reply to fatalerror2

You do realise that you are going to look like a complete twerp when April comes and goes and there is no release, right?

fatalerror2 wrote:

The file on my pc has my computer's name on it that is reason for crop. The window it is opened in was on my desktop. And you don't need to know who I am. The files on your Wii u are split. (part of it you see and the other part you can't) That is why the file is larger on the pc.

All you did was show 3 folders.  Nothing more, nothing less.  You can try to come with excuses all you want...you showed nothing.

fatalerror2 wrote:

You really need to move on from the old wii and realize they aren't exploited the same. Also there isn't any actual person on nintendo's end that authorizes the connection to the network. It is done by a simple handshake. If the connection appears to be real it accepts it. The s/n's being used in the liberate mii are not other console s/n. They are made up. They aren't paired up at manufacture. As long as the handshake happens and everything reads their network does not know that the s/n and the id don't belong together.

Yeah, because Nintendo would totally use the same security as the Wii after what happened.  Where did I say that they have a room full of employees that personally validate each connection as it comes in?

For claiming to be a "hacker" you really have no grasp of logic.  Each S/N for each Wii U is unique.  If/When they ban that S/N the simple solution would be to change that S/N.  It doesn't matter what you change it to as long as it conforms to the expected format of a S/N and that it is no longer the BANNED S/N.  You will, in effect, be making your console appear to be a different Wii U...that's how it WORKS.  As I said, each is unique and there is a very real possibility that you could end up with a S/N belonging to an existing console already in the wild.  I have already explained how NNIDs are console locked and the problems you will face if you change S/N's or any other identifiers.

fatalerror2 wrote:

Also you should read up on nintendo's website about how they let you take your save file off to play on a friend's wii u.

This made me laugh.  I didn't really need to since I already knew all this.  Anyway, since you asked...

FAQ External USB Storage for Wii U | Wii U - External Storage Device

And here are the relevant quotes from that page:

13. Can I use an SD Card to save game data on the Wii U system?

For Wii U, SD Cards can be used for saving a picture of your Mii and QR Code patterns for your Mii, but not as an external storage device for Wii U software. SD Cards can, however, be used in Wii mode to save data for Wii games. This data is managed through the Data Management feature in Wii mode. SD cards are also used to transfer data from Wii to Wii U.

14. What data can be stored on a USB storage device?

Once a USB storage device has been exclusively configured for use with a Wii U console, it can be used to store games, applications, new downloadable content, application updates and save data. Once a device has been configured for use with a Wii U console, it cannot be used with another Wii U console, PC, etc., unless it is reformatted.

15. Why do I have to format my USB storage device?

To optimize performance and ensure a consistent experience, all USB storage devices must be formatted and configured on the Wii U console for exclusive use with the console. Once a device has been configured for use with a Wii U console, it cannot be used with another Wii U console, PC, etc., unless it is reformatted.

I have highlighted the important bits for you.  However, I am seriously questioning if you even own a Wii U now...since you seem to know nothing.  They say it is to optimize performance, etc, and that is kinda true.  However, they do not tell you that it is because it is encrypted.  Oh, I should mention that changing a S/N in order to try to connect online will also render previously formatted USB devices for that console unusable along with your NNID and its saves.

fatalerror2 wrote:

You should check into it before you spout off what you know nothing about.

Yeah...you really should.

I think I'll leave it at that now.  This reply is getting a little long and the rest of your post is irrelevant anyway.  All that is left for me to do now is follow your dramatic exit stage left.

fatalerror2 wrote:

Now I am done with you.

Looking forward to your April 1st release date

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

Oh yeah that's right. You don't have FaTaL_BrEw yet.

between FaTaL_BrEw and a self made pc app it is.

But it's ok for you not to believe. I don't need your approval. This message wasn't intended for you anyway. Ask treywho?? who this message was for. They know my threat not idle. Ask them how many times a day they ban FaTaL_ErRo(R).

And then ask them how I keep getting back on. They know it is real. And now they get to see the full release in april on the 13th.

FaTaL_BrEw coming soon to: ps3, xb360, ps4, xb1, wii-u.

PS: I have decided to add the snid ban to the released build. (the same ban used by them)

Have fun.......

Level 1

in reply to fatalerror2

Lol this guy is a complete moron Wii U hacked. Ha! Not for another 2 years im sure!

Level 14

in reply to fatalerror2

fatalerror2 wrote:

And then ask them how I keep getting back on. They know it is real. And now they get to see the full release in april on the 13th.

FaTaL_BrEw coming soon to: ps3, xb360, ps4, xb1, wii-u.

bughunt wrote:

You do realise that you are going to look like a complete twerp when April comes and goes and there is no release, right?

I very nearly forgot about this.

And I think this is all that needs to be said, too.

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

You can only do single player hacks with a save file anyway on COD games, and they disappear as soon as a mission is complete. All of your multiplayer stats/data are on Activision's servers, and the data for multiplayer settings is on a file on the disc. Dude has no idea what he's talking about or doing.

A few years ago a friend of mine had a USB memory card adapter for the 360 and we used to mess around with stuff like running fast/jumping high in COD 4 single player. Good fun.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Yeah, seems like this guy only had limited knowledge on the way it works and was regurgitating snippets of things he may have read on the internet.  While there are certain things that are theoretically possible, it doesn't apply to the Wii U and how the security now works.  He's probably bitter about being reset for boosting or got caught using something he downloaded for the PS3/360.

I just don't get why so many people are so desperate to fear-monger about it.  It will likely happen at some point from people who, unlike this guy, actually know what they are doing.  But with it will come some very salty tears as the ban hammer crushes them and they lose all access to online and their eShop purchases lol

Level 10

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

Drugs are bad for you.

Level 33
Highlighted

Sounds as bad as target finder finding players through walls.

This game has issues X_X

Level 12

You were probably playing Search and Destroy. Dont worry, it happens to the best of us.

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

Uh... no. Clearly I'm not that bright because I bought a Wii U and I use a Wiimote to play COD, AND I really believed there was going to be DLC, but I'm not so shortbus that I don't get the difference between S&D and Team Deathmatch.

Thanks for your feedback though...

Level 7

Studios