Wii / Wii U owner with a truthful but maybe hurtful statement

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Wii / Wii U owner with a truthful but maybe hurtful statement

I'm a proud owner of a wii & wii u i bought these consoles for great games like mario and other nintendo classic titles i never got them thinking they will be the future for Fps shooters that's why i own a xbox 360 for more serious games like cod. You guys need to stop complaining about the wii u not having the full cod game. Look what system you are playing on if you bought the wii u or wii for fps shooters games you bought the wrong console. Nintendo will never have a full scale fps you will always get a water down verison.

Level 3
60 REPLIES

Re: Wii / Wii U owner with a truthful but maybe hurtful statement

in reply to EODBombSquad

its not a watered down version on the wii u. the wii yes it was but not on the wii u.

Level 5

in reply to EODBombSquad

I agree with you to a point, then our opinions split. Why would anybody buy this version of the game hoping to have the ability to purchase a season pass and enjoy the minty freshness that is DLC when history tells us that nintendo consoles dont get the full experience, or even a comparable version of it. On the other hand, the core game itself is not watered down. It is the exact same game all other platforms had, before any additional content was released. And infact I will stick my neck out and say that wii have the smoothest running core version of blops 2. Ive played the ps3 version and it was pretty bad. Very laggy and glitchy.

Level 2

in reply to EODBombSquad

I like the wiiu because you can AIM with the wiimote - not use DA sticks.

I have to admit, because of game support, if xbox had a way to aim I would be gone from wii/wiiu.

Level 9

in reply to EODBombSquad

well what i mean watered down is no dlc or rarely any patches i love my wii u and wii but its just not a console i consider when wanting to play fps games

Level 3

in reply to EODBombSquad

EODBombSquad wrote:

well what i mean watered down is no dlc or rarely any patches i love my wii u and wii but its just not a console i consider when wanting to play fps games

No decision has been announced for DLC on the WiiU.  As for patch frequency, we have had several and more on this title than any CoD Wii title in the past.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Is the recent patch that came out on Xbox/PS3 coming to the Wii U?

Level 6

in reply to i_betrayed_xbox1

It will eventually, but we haven't decided on a date yet.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Yesterday would have been perfect wiiu is best console on market and its being treat like the worst :+(

Level 5

in reply to A_Trey_U

I guess "eventually" means "never".

Level 6

Studios