Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Re: Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

in reply to OFC-Giorgio_1967

Guess your right, no point moving to another console if you already own a wiiu, but Ghosts will clearly not make people buy more wiiu, specially since xb1 and ps4 are coming only months away (considering you can't get a ps4/xb1 until jan+ if you haven't pre-ordered it already). Tell em to make more mario/zelda and i might ditch CoD for any NEW zelda game , I bought a wii for the sole purpose of Skyward Sword and actually sold it back only a few weeks after i've done it lol

Level 4

Re: Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Windwaker HD is out now.  New HD Zelda is on the way.  Super Mario 3D World comes out this month.

Level 33
Highlighted

Re: Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

Windwaker HD is out now.  New HD Zelda is on the way.  Super Mario 3D World comes out this month.

Yeah, windwaker, would someone like to tell me why its £49.99 in the UK and $49.99 in the US, again making it more expensive for us, just like the WiiU console  and BO2. Not only did we get shafted on connection but on price too..

Level 21

Re: Re: Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

I applaud you good sir

Level 12

Since thw wii u 's price cut; purchases of the game console have increased.  Several surveys of the wii u owners/players states that they on the average are older than 360 and ps3 owners/players and most use the wii remote.  For Activision and Nintendo that can help in marketing the wii u and its games. When I bought a wii u last year and I thought an updated wii sports would be available for purchase.  But, I had to wait and year.   I predict wii u purchase numbers will increase greatly with people playing COD Ghosts and Wii Club Sports.

Level 1

this to me shows that the introduction of dual analogues started the decrease in sales. Once the da guys realised no dlc, they moved back or over to psbox
Level 8

Studios