Your opinion on children

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Your opinion on children

Keep seeing this everyday on BO2 miiverse. "yeah this if you're 12" "yeah this if you're 10+ deleting kids smh". Today, this 12 year old girl posted and tons of 11 year olds asked to add her. I personally hate kids. I like babies, but after they turn 5, they're annoying. Buy me clothes, you're ruining my life, buy me this thing, feed me...damn kids. So what's your take on kids playing m rated games? Not teenagers, kids. Teenagers don't play videogames, that's just an urban myth.

Level 33
38 REPLIES

Re: Your opinion on children

in reply to Padiego

A annoying especially when they squell and rage

Level 6

in reply to Ramsay1999

Uhhhh what?

Level 5

in reply to Padiego

If they know how to act mature, don't mouth off to others in the lobby, and play with a good attitude, I don't mind them.

If they yell "OMG NOOOO HOW DID HE KILL ME?!" every time they die, talk trash, whine when they lose the game...yeah, you're getting muted, buddy.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

What about old men that act like 11 year olds?

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

Mental age > physical age.

Level 26

in reply to Padiego

Since i've been done with highschool for a few years, don't have to deal with kids anymore. Unfortunately, the only times i encounter them are on CoD! And sadly most of the ones on there are the bratty kids, which is even worse. They are muted instantly the second they start talking constantly and i can hear them over the music i'm listening to, or the second they start screeming or trash talking or whatever.

Nice kids won't get bad treatment frome me, but annoying kids will. I'll still be respectful, or as respectful as i possibly can, but they're still annoying brats.

i'll stand my ground with this: Kids shouldn't even be playing an M rated game to begin with.

In a general, for the most part, if they aren't brats, then i'm fine with them.

Level 12

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

I personally hate kids. I like babies, but after they turn 5, they're annoying.

This is very similar to my way of thinking, but I don't really like babies either. They're kind of amusing sometimes, but when the start to walk and talk, I absolutely despise their existance.

Anyway... I hate squeekers. From the bottom of my heart, I hate them. That's about it.

Level 17

in reply to Padiego

Mii verse?  How did you end up with a console marketed to kids?  This is their world they should be like old man?  Whats an old man doing on nintendo?  Didn't he get enough mario and zelda back in the day. 

Level 3

in reply to darkstaar13

Im a Nintendo fan so i bought a nintendo console. Kids hate nintendo because it has childish games. Most people outside of the bo2 section of miiverse are grown men and old men. The bo2 section is famous with 12 year olds and pedophiles. http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1359

Level 33

Studios