sniper rifles

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

sniper rifles

i am sorry this is probably a really stupid question but what the hell is up with the sniper rifles why are they so unsteady i mean it moves all over the place it wasn't like that in the other COD's i mean the scope always moved but it wasn't as bad

Level 6
5 REPLIES

Re: sniper rifles

in reply to crazybloodmonke

You must be a Faze MLG Supah Uber PRO QuIcKsCoPeRz. It's not enough that you get 1 hit kills, you also want steadyness when aiming? Give me a break...

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

no i suck at sniping always have but it was still possible to get a good game now with this its impossible the scope won't stay in the same general area i was just wondering what was up with that is how did the developers program it or is aim assist is doing it?

Level 6

use the ballistic CPU (or something like that) it makes it a bit more steady. i like the way the snipers work on this game, it takes mad skillz to snipe with a wii remote.

Level 5

There's a reason you can hold your breath y'know? Also have you not heard of Ballistics CPU

Level 9

There are some noted issues with the wiimote. The reticule bounces around sometimes. Also make sure to customize your wiimote settings (deadzones / sensitivity)

Level 5

Studios