so controler autoaim balance failed.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

so controler autoaim balance failed.

from what i heard and seen CCP has better autoaim teh BO.

BO failed in autoaim from its CCP being to strong vs wiimote.

wiimote needs goldeneye sightsnap aimbot to be balanced.

oo better yet. nerf CCP aimbot to a level inbetween CCP  BO and MW3. leave wiimote alone.

Level 22
8 REPLIES

Re: so controler autoaim balance failed.

in reply to T-boss

STOP COMPLAINGING ABOUT AIM ASSIST! I would rather have an enemy kill me because I know that they have the advantage in a gun fight than win a gunfight I should've lost because he missed. Aim assist is an integral part of the game, just accept that and stop whining about it. Like it or not you need aim assist on a control stick because it's just not precise enough by its self.

Level 5

in reply to Rythmmastr

But you don't understand. Its too much, like it was in Black Ops. It has to be that sweet middle, not too strong not too weak. (I wish they would've taken my advice of having wiimote only game modes and the like)

Seriously, when you put up CCP vs Wii mote, in BO, CCP won at close and med because of aimbot-like aim assist, and in MW3, CCP just sucked so bad it might as well have been a paperweight.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Ok, fine I will refrain from further judgement until I get the game in my hands. I'm just sick of people complaining about aim assist.

Level 5

in reply to Rythmmastr

Its not complaining about aim assist, that needs to be there(otherwise analogs are useless), its the fact that aim assist is sometimes so strong that it gives the analog user an advantage over a wii mote user. No one should be punished for their choice of controller(although if you're not using wii mote, then whats the point of playing BO2 on the wii u? I know some of you bought the wii u solely for BO2, so what gives?its not like the community is any better...not after BO)

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

lol everyone on Miiverse is complaining that the Wiimote is OP! One guy even claimed it's "god mode"

Level 37

in reply to Rythmmastr

i compllained because most players said stronger than BO aimassist. granit i use wiimote(didnt play MW3). and still raped many CCP users, but still found some near unstoppable with teh advantiges. also once i used it on BO i noticed it was to strong.

also y i reference goldene eye autoaim. that autoaim was overkill on the wiiU, but the mote controls and ADS didnt work well in that game eather.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

I've always used the wiimote on the wii...can someone explain to me how aim assist (which I always turn off for the wiimote) is "more better" on a ccp than the wiimote?  I'm serious, I don't get it.  You're saying there are "degrees" of aim assist, depending on controller?

Next question...why not make them all the same?

Level 9

in reply to T-boss

The wii mote is the best way next to pc to shoot accurately.

Level 12

Studios