so now that it is free.....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

so now that it is free.....

I dont want to make this thread....but...now that nuketown is free on xbox(and soon ps3 and pc)...does that mean .  You know.......

Level 33
40 REPLIES

Re: so now that it is free.....

in reply to Padiego

Actually, I think it does!  It annoys me to no end when people speculate about crap on here when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about, BUT I see Nuketown in our future.

Level 4

in reply to PvtBeetleBailey

you mean to say that you think they will give us a free map???? really...I still don't see it happening as that would prove they can offer DLC to wii u, then it starts that common debate of "so you gave us a free map, where are the paid maps"

Then a million threads start which means loads of locked threads and another statement from the Dev saying " nothing to see here, if we know anything we will tell you"

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

How do you now we won't get DLC there is still time we just need to wait and if we don't we should in the next game

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to OFCPaul1974

i wont be getting the next one until i see if dlc actually comes out. even if they promise were gettin it. also to makes sure the game actually plays consistantly.

Level 8

in reply to OFCPaul1974

NukeTown is free to all the other consoles, so clearly, $ are not the issue.  Considering that this was the 1st Wii U release on a just released console, they have been cautious and with the low sales number and rightly so.  But, as time passes and more Wii U consoles sell and the younger nintendo gamers grow out of nintendoland, the sales potential for COD grows (anyone remember PS3's launch?  Everybody thought it meant the end of Sony).  I've only been around here since the 1st BOs, but it's clear to me the support this time around was astronomically better.  And the release of NukeTown for free to the other consoles sets up the port of that map to Wii U.  Believe it or not, Activision has done what's best for the Wii u community thus far with this game.  Actually for WiiU, I don't think they will even put NukeTown in the online shop because this would risk splitting up the very small online community which is the main reason I think that they're not releasing map packs for WiiU.

I expect to see Nuketown in the next update or two.  This way everyone has it and the community stays together.  Yes, you heard it here first.

Level 4

in reply to Padiego

Dont get you're hopes up

Level 5

in reply to Padiego

Please see another post "end of the road" No DLC this round.

Level 4

in reply to TheMikeBO1

This is not paud dlc, this is FREE dlc, a forced update. Support has NOT been dropped. If what you said was true, then atreyu wasted his time making a miiverse account. They already said they're working on the next update, words from the dev's own mouth. We never got that kind of confirmation from wiiadmin. Support this year has been greater and better than before. Hey, you know me, i dont usually make hope threads, but when i do, it is because there's enough proof and information to back my claim. I can see myself playing nuketown2025 in the near future....

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I hope you are right, history has a way of repeating itself though. I'd be careful with that hope thread.

Level 4

Studios