tactical insertion is overpower!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

tactical insertion is overpower!

So many people start to use tactical insertion and it get sooooo annoy that you dont know where they spawn anymore, most of the people that use sniper alway use tactical insertion every single match and what SUCKS about it is it only take 1 sec to put it down not like other COD that it take 5 sec, i think they should do something about it you cant win without noob that use it

Level 3
21 REPLIES

Re: tactical insertion is overpower!

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

Im waiting for a thread about the crossbow being op.  Should see one anyday now....

Level 5

he cant be trolling surely.

Level 13

tac inserts are cheap especially in objective games like CTF, they do need a nerf where you can only put a tac insert half way to the enemy base, but not ON an enemy spawn or flag

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

i dont even agree with that. cuz in those positions they are out in the open and easily dealt with.

Level 18

in reply to SGTxMadDog

The tac insert isnt OP, the spawns just suck and the maps are too god damn small.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

^^ dat

Level 23

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Why should it take more than 1 sec to drop? If it does then it would be a shitty item, 5 seconds is a long ass time to sit still in this game. I find this is only an issue if you're camping. Solution? Don't spend more than 15-20 seconds in the same area. If I ever sit somewhere for longer than that I expect to be killed from behind. I think the tactical insertion is a fantastic, game-balancing item and I don't even use it myself.

Level 2

in reply to SGTxMadDog

My most favorite moment in any game is either seeing a TI and placing a betty on top of it or seeing someone drop a TI, kill them, then kill them when they respawn. It's how unicorns get their horns. Glorious, glorious fun. As to the OP - they are not OP. And I thought they take too long to drop. That said, I don't use them so whatev's.

Level 23

Studios