wiiremote/DA controls fixed/balanced now?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

wiiremote/DA controls fixed/balanced now?

not sure if its hotfix, turning off autoaim on wiiremote, or both. but last time i played they seemed better done.

1. my remote didnt lag, didnt feel unresponsive, ect. worked close to teh way it did in BO.

2. DA autaiam looks worse. i dont see them pulling off as much rediculess shots/accressy. also when me and my brother played, we did about even 1 with remote, one with DA. with DA xbox we are about even, online we were also about even.

so i think it is mostly fixed if not fixed. there might be a advantige still but it is much smaller. and i am now running into good wiimote players. not just me and the rare other.

Level 22
6 REPLIES

Re: wiiremote/DA controls fixed/balanced now?

in reply to T-boss

I've been wanting to ask ya this for a while...how old are you?

Level 37

in reply to T-boss

i made a long reply to this but because the forums are glitchy on phone, it all went to hell. yo make a long story short....my wiimote has been lagging all night, and it actually felt worse the last few hours...then i

Level 33

in reply to T-boss

To me, the main problem with the BO2 Wiimote is that it feels slower to turn with it compared to past CoDs on the Wii. The reticule itself is just fine.

Level 26

in reply to T-boss

guessing its form autoaimoff/lagcomp for now then.  mine worked with no problems, at all. didnt notice veriety of people killing me with veriety of control skemes. the DA players didnt seem to have as much distinctive autoaim =/. someoen claimed there was a nintendo glitch causing wiimote lag. i didnt get it last night.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

nothing control-wise changed(except the wiimote going insane), even the treyarch dev said something like that can't be changed via hotifx, it hs to be patched in.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

okay then. if oyu have wiimote try turning autoaim off. i never had the mote lag or warp for me since then.

Level 22

Studios