1 bar red dot connection rooms

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 1 bar red dot connection rooms

in reply to CowboySr

Red bar confirmed. Connetion issues were terrible last night, OK this morning, now lousy again. Even when I have green connection I can't get a kill. First thought I was having an off day. I never know what I'm going to get with this game.

Atlanta here

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to Proclaimor1

Well then at least its not just midwest

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Cowboy the red dot siezure you speak of has been a issue in Ground war mostly. But i did experience it in Leauge play lastnight. A few of my friends that were with me. Are micrsoft game test employees and they both came to the conclusion that it had to be a Lag switch. There was one person on the other team that had full movement and could cap flags. while the rest of us were more or less frozen in the game. Funny thing was..They still lost!

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

It is not just in ground war. It is doing it no matter what game type. Happens for about 30 second to a minute in every game. It screws up the sync. Sometimes I remain 4 bars other times I am one of the players that goes down to 1 red. Last game all but 2 players went down to 1 red. Why can they not at least acknowledge something is wrong? To arrogant?

Level 21

in reply to codchamp1

Ive heard its in all modes, not just ground war, which I dont play.  I play simple TDM mostly and this has been going on for over 24 hours now unacknowledged.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I'm trying to play Core:TDM... 5/7 1bar bullshit lobbies. It's definitely not a lag-switch because it's happening too f**king frequently. Plus, a couple 4bars will go to 1bar & vise versa... Obvious signs of programming errors on Treyarch's behalf.

Level 14

in reply to CowboySr

Whatever the issue is they need to fix it. i guess this could be issue #419 on the list of fixes.

Bottom line, i have lost all and any paitence for this game. it was a poorly designed MP with to many issues. As you can all tell by my post count that i have been a member of this community for a long time. I will say this has been the worst Call of Duty ever created. I am sorry to say i will be spending the rest of this year playing either MW3 or halo 4. Such a let down this game was

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

I 100% agree.

Level 14

in reply to codchamp1

Halo 4 is better than BO2 BECAUSE of the issues, you are correct sir.

Level 12

in reply to CowboySr

I've tried almost every single game type including hardcore modes, and all of them are expiriencing the same thing. The only lobbies i found somewhat, and i use somewhat to mean about half the time, playable are the party games such as sticks n stones, ect.

Level 9

Studios