1 bar red dot connection rooms

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: 1 bar red dot connection rooms

in reply to CowboySr

So another night of not being able to play, we are on 48 hours of red dot connections, everyone on my friends list confirms it. Still no response from the ticket I submitted or anyone else with 3arch. But they did mention to put out messages about double xp weekend.  So if I get no points in a match cause my guy bounces all over, what will double xp of no points equal...

Are you guys still having this trouble too?  I feel like there would be more people complaining if it was everyone.... Im lost for words.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I am not having this issue.  My lobbies are usually all people with 4 bars and the occasional 3.

Are you selecting "Best" under the search preferences? 

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

I am using "normal" and things are going good.

Level 35

in reply to Griefbot

I use best. In the 6 room s I attempted to play in, the first 3 were all full red dot rooms which people were just slowly backing out of cause they couldnt move. (I didnt not bring friends with me last night to test this,just me). The fourth room I got into showed 2 people start with red dots, then they went up to 4. This room was fine. I played 2 rounds with no lag in this room and I decided to back out to keep testing this room thing. The 5th room was another red dot room were people were all just leaving again, so I left. The 6th room I tried was another red dot room.    5/6 rooms last night were all red dot connection rooms. 1 was good. Of the 6 people that I know that were attempting to play last night, all but one experienced the red dot room problem and stopped playing. 1 guy said he had no issues.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I only experienced 1 red barring lobby last night. I played 5 matches this morning and they all worked fine. I'm up here in Toronto and they seem to tweaked the matchmaking again. I'm getting people of varrying skill level, once again. It appears that Treyarch is continually tweaking things in the background. So far, it's been flawless with no noticeable traces of lag.

Level 35

Studios