A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

I remember a player that got reported for having a Swastika as an emblem.

I wont post the link or how I know but you can PM me if you want it. Or look on page 2 or so of the MS ban forums.Title "

Account suspended for two weeks --WHY?

So just to let you know reporting in game AND to XBox Live counts.

Level 72
53 REPLIES

Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

in reply to starbuckfrack

Good now maybe all the perverts who have to have sexual emblems will learn to think with their brains instead of their units.

Level 7

Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

in reply to icyzyon

Its always the little kids, they gotta put a pair of boobs on cuz they are virgins, it is stupid, like what guy wants to constantly see a penis on his screen? Or a penis goin into an ass? C'mon I'm a grown ass man, I got a wife and kid, if i want to see that i'd turn off the game and go into my bedroom lol

Level 8

in reply to BAREWarrior

Yea, and what's the thing with a whole bunch of people with variants where it's a womans rear end and it appears to be pooping?  Why would anyone even want that on their calling card???  That's just... weird...  Really really weird. I mean I'm a nurse and I know there are some odd fetishes out there including men who like to eat womens poo, so is that what they are saying they are into with such cards? That's the only thing I can think of for it to mean. Do they realize thats's the message they are conveying?  ...that they are into playing with poo.

Also, I beleive what people do in their bedroom is their own business but I will say I'm glad I've never had a boyfriend who asked me to let him eat my poo.

Level 13

in reply to KirikaRyoko

That is just wrong.

Unfortunately as we all know there are too many sick people in the world, but thata a topic for another time. I just report them, avoid them, and move on and try to have fun. (Even if I go 3 and 20)

Level 2

in reply to BAREWarrior

I'm married too, the only boobs I get to see now ARE the ones in emblems.

Level 6

in reply to GeneralVanDorn11

Me too and this was my FIRST thought when reading barewarrior's post.  hahaha so sad and funny at the same time.

Level 8

in reply to CurliestRogue0

Shit my wife/gf plays and last night she was close to playing topless lol. So i can't complain. I just find it funny most people who have boobs as their playercard are probably single or virgins lol

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to BAREWarrior

Which is it, your wife or your girlfreind ?

Or can it be two DIFFERENT women you sly dog you

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I always report. It is up to us to get rid of the undesirable elements.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios