AIMBOTS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

AIMBOTS

i played three matches today and i ran into a$$holes with aimbots, this is ridiculous.  someone needs to fix this now!  as of now im backing out of every lobby with a 400+ score per minute with a huge k/d with very little capture points or confirm points.  i hope this game doesn't turn into complete trash with these hacks.  i might only have a 1.40 kd but i do have a 367 SPM in domination, i might not be the greatest but i know when im getting hacked on by a noob.

Level 1
60 REPLIES

Re: AIMBOTS

in reply to GrndHstlMan

Well sorry to burst your bubble, but there are NO aimbots on XBOX. They do exist on the PC, but not the XBOX. What you are probably experiencing is lag. The players are not where you see them and it seems that your bullets aren't registering and you are instanly getting killed. This is due to the player you are seeing is not in that spot from the hosts data stream. You can thank lag compensation for that.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

but he was actually chasing people thru walls and killing them them he knew you're there.  i had to watch it in theater to see see it.  it was purely pin point accuracy with a light machine gun.  even the whole lobby at the end of the match all said and witness the same thing.  i understand the lag comp, bo2 is by far the worst with it,  i can never beat anyone with three bars, bo1 i had a 1.87 k/d mw3 1.69 and this one i can barely hold my 1.40.

im just saying, i witnessed it from 2 different players in three matches today.  they hardly miss, and they follow you thru walls and no exactly when you pop up.  first i've ever seen this happen in bo2

Level 1

in reply to GrndHstlMan

Aim Assist. It can make your reticle 'stick' to an enemy and track their movement. And yes, it can do this through walls. I've gotten the drop on people due to this before, no idea an enemy was coming round the corner until my reticle got snagged on something...

Level 31

in reply to GrndHstlMan

When I'm using an LMG I always have FMJ on, if I see bullets coming from out of a doorway/window I'll unload on the wall until I get hitmarkers.. sometimes I get lucky and hit him right away, doesn't mean the dude has an aimbot, just means he knows how to use FMJ efficiently

Level 3

in reply to propipe

Well there are also technically no mouse and keyboard allowed on the xbox version of BO2. Sure there are adapters but it will supposedly get you banned. Is that stupid? Yes. Is it unfair? Yes. I enjoy playing blops2 on XBOX due to the rarity of cheats, but I effing HATE controllers.

Level 7

in reply to rock_theory

i actually heard of that too the mouse and key adapter for $100.  maybe that's what they are using. 

Level 1

in reply to GrndHstlMan

search penguin elite. I used their product for ps3 in BO1. Its pretty impressive.

However it only turns your keyboard into a controller but its quite good.

Level 5

in reply to rock_theory

yeah you can get banned, but they dont know if someone is using a mouse and keyboard..

I dont think it is any less fair to use one if that is what someone knows how to play with..

some people cant play with a controller.. alot of them are pc gamers playing on xbox

Level 15

in reply to propipe

Aimbots exist in BO2, there are many videos on youtube about it, works also in public matches but i haven't seen aimbots in my lobbies yet.

I just know that if someone is using a jtag xbox (which is needed to use a aimbot) then microsoft will ban him within few minutes.

Level 24

Studios