Already tired of Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Already tired of Black Ops 2

I know i'm not alone when I say this. The player count in-game has gone down quite a bit as well. I rarely hop on anymore. The map packs are okay, but just new maps doesn't help keep the game fun. The only thing I get the maps for now is zombies. It has the most replay value. I really hope COD Ghosts and its new engine brings me back. I keep getting bored of these games by March. Haven't played Black Ops 2 much anymore. Same thing happened with MW3.

Level 9
13 REPLIES

Re: Already tired of Black Ops 2

in reply to footballrule

cool story.

there are other games in the world by the way.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

It's June. Perhaps this thread title would've been more appropriate in say January or so?

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

This game does lose a lot of replay value when you know all the maps, get good with all the weapons and find yourself repeating the same action over and over again. The only way to keep these games fresh is more DLC or as with ghosts, a new engine and gameplay, its only because the current one is starting to feel stale. I'm seriously hoping ghosts will revitalize the COD franchise, and NOT cater to noobs. Be more like battlfield. bigger fights, TRUE gun balancing and no arcade feel gameplay. It won't happen.

Level 7

in reply to SoMCJoker

except ghosts is not a new engine. it's still using the original base, just updated with gfx. search around and you'll find a few interviews from the dev's explaining fully that its not new.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

I know its not a completely new engine, but a change for the better is welcome, wouldn't you agree?

Level 7

in reply to SoMCJoker

and IW has been catering to noobs for their last two games now, so don't get your hopes up.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

More than black ops 2, don't be delusional.

Level 7

in reply to SoMCJoker

what?

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Target Finders, SCORE streaks, general gameplay. This game is a lot easier to master than MW2 or 3. Also next time please reply in a more contructive manner, 'what?' does come across as a bit neanderthal.

Level 7

Studios