Am I the only one that LOVES the Peacekeeper?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Am I the only one that LOVES the Peacekeeper?

I think I have it mastered. It goes perfectly on maps like Grind and Hydro because it was designed for them, of course, but it also does well in maps like Meltdown and Plaza. I personally choose accuracy over damage. The mobility and accuracy make it my favorite weapon in the game. Doesn't have the close range damage of an SMG, but it is still pretty obvious it is an SMG.

Level 9
15 REPLIES

Re: Am I the only one that LOVES the Peacekeeper?

in reply to footballrule

Meh it's alright. I love my vector and my pdw more.

Level 8

in reply to footballrule

Yes

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

Just kidding.

I started playing on a new account about the same time the Peacekeeper came out. It tops my "Killed By" numbers by a huge margin, so there seem to be a lot of people who use it. I'm guessing they "like" it too.

Level 9

in reply to hairybubba1963

It's pretty decent.  I like the sound and it's different enough from other guns to give my game some variety.  I do better with my pdw.

Level 2

in reply to TG_SteelRain1

Same here. I do better with the PDW but do enjoy using the Peacekeeper. I actually like using almost all the primary weapons in this game except sniper rifles. Never was a sniper rifle guy except in W@Wand wasn't my primary class there, but at least I would use them. LOL

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

No the gun is amazing it has the feel of the ACR and the UMP-45 so I like it.

Level 23

in reply to footballrule

No

stick on long barrel rapid fire and grip and you have a laser.

Level 44

in reply to footballrule

Its not that hard to master this gun. Golded it out that first Double XP weekend.

And judging by the fact it is about to become the #1 gun I have been killed by in this game after only a month in the game... apparently you aren't the only one who loves it.

Its a great weapon, to be sure. My worry is that it has become the first unbalanced weapon in this game.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to footballrule

I love the peacekeeper. One of the very few guns I am consistent with. Decent range to pick people off from a distance, yet powerful enough to compete decently up close with other SMGs. Good gun.

Level 1

Studios