Anone noticing a pattern in Season Passes ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Anone noticing a pattern in Season Passes ?

MW3 "season pass" (Elite Premium) Had map packs discounted BEFORE the Season was over screwing us Elite Premium members into losing at least 5 bucks.

Forza 4 has the Season Pas for 4000 points. You get SIX car packs in the season. About halfway thru the season the first 3 car packs are 400 points for a limited time. So again THAT season pass will cheat players out of 400 points. 3 x 400 = 12000 plus 3 x 800 for the other 3 packs .

Anyone wanna bet that the Blops2 Season Pass will discount some map packs halfway thru the season and screw over the Season Pass owners ? Hence I dont think I will be buying them as a season pass.

Level 72
14 REPLIES

Re: Anone noticing a pattern in Season Passes ?

in reply to starbuckfrack

Gears of war map pack did the same - discounted content before it was all released.

Im not sure about the season pass for that reason and also because of the game itself. I dont know if its the dreaded lag compensation but I never had these problems with MW3 or BLOPS1. Investing more money into this game when the developers dont seem to be adressing many fans concerns isnt encouraging.

I dont need guides telling me how to fix my internet. It works well when I put MW3 into the disk drive. I want the new game to work properly.

Level 6

in reply to D4nth3m4n1

Season Pass is irrelevant to me.

Don't think I'll be plopping down any more cash after the ClusterFoxtrot that is BLOPS2.

Hopefully, Santa remembers to leave BF3 Premium under my tree in a couple weeks or so.

Level 3

in reply to spuddogg

BF3 makes the connection in this game seem amazing, and theyre on dedicated servers.   Just sayin

Level 34

in reply to D4nth3m4n1

Well looky here, A person from the ol forums I'm banned from! how's it going over on them dan.

Yes, essentially you might lose money when they have discounts on, but that means that you can not use this content until these discounts are released which could be months after the DLCs are released. You want to save a bit of cash and get the DLC the second they come out, or save more cash and wait an unset amount of time for them to maybe make it to your console.

Level 3

Are you saying you have not purchased the season pass yet? This is priority if you want to get the best experience from Black Ops II

Level 8

in reply to IllusionGames1

this is a false fact ^^^^^

ignore him

Level 7

in reply to PleaseReply

Umm he was joking.

Notice the smiley

Besides I heard if you buy the season pass you get no game lag as well FREE for the first year.

Level 72
Highlighted

So you think people getting it discounted at a much later date are better off?  Yeah there's no way I'd go back and undo my purchasing of the Season Pass to get content months after it comes out.  Though, your point is not missed as the general principle behind this is pretty lame.

Level 2

Thanks for your opinions .

Level 72

Studios