Anone noticing a pattern in Season Passes ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Anone noticing a pattern in Season Passes ?

in reply to starbuckfrack

Just shows how much more companies care about money then loyal consumers. Why keep the few loyal one's happy when you can keep the millions of cheapskates happy?

Level 43
Highlighted

It's funny because I wasn't buying the season pass due to the map design in BO2. I'll consider buying it if they actually put some variety into map size.

But since you brought this up, it gives me more reasons not to spend money on the season pass.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

I'm waiting this time. But I am hoping for some maps with longer sight lines and more AR users.

Level 44

Season pass is $50.  Map packs are $15 (for a grand total of $60), and will go on sale for $10, maybe $7.50, but most likely $10.

If you wait for map pack 1 to go on sale before you buy it you can save $5.  This will be some time after map pack 2 or even 3 comes out.  In the meantime, I will have been playing and enjoying map pack 1 and 2 and at the end of the season you will save, what $10 if you wait to get $5 off each pack?  Time value of money is a factor here, and the sooner you get them the longer you'll enjoy them.

That being said, this shotgun nerf is such garbage that if I didn't already buy the pass I'd be seriously reconsidering it.  I enjoy the game enough that the little annoyances can't bring me down, but going after my only decent shotgun (only decent, should have been improved instead of nerfed) instead of fixing the bad ones is a kick to the gut.

Level 15

Im not buying it just for the simple fact that ten dollars is really not THAT much of a savings. Too many things are going on right now with this game to want to spend anymore money at the moment. I will wait a bit longer to see how things go before I decide my fate.

Level 28

Studios