Anyone figured out how to PM someone yet ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Anyone figured out how to PM someone yet ?

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yep can still pm, for I sent you one just a moment ago.

Level 70

Whats strange is that my email box is full of people that replied to my topics as well as all other threads today. I have 100 "Re:" messages in there already. But not one single notification that I have a message in my mailbox. Even checked my spam box.

I ALMOST forgot my password and sent two requests to change it and THEY did not show up in my email box.

Now Foxy was on my freinds list I am sure of it but "send a message" doesnt show up on his page. So how are people supposed to PM foxy now if he isnt on his freinds list.

BTW TSD your name did have send a message next to it.

Level 72

I cant see how to get those "new posted message" notifications in my emails off now.

Like I didnt start the "worst DLC ever" thread but I got a whole bunch of messages in my inbox of my email saying someone replied/

Level 72

starbuckfrack wrote:

Whats strange is that my email box is full of people that replied to my topics as well as all other threads today. I have 100 "Re:" messages in there already. But not one single notification that I have a message in my mailbox. Even checked my spam box.

This may be for just keeping track on threads your active within....Handy really, the amount of times I'd forget topics I was posting on as I never asked for notifications due to it spamming my email address.

If you click on preferences there's an option to turn it off there.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to HighlandSparky

Yeah mine is marked as off. Its possible I needed to check that page to "reactivate" it.

My typing today is worse. The heat must be getting to me.

Level 72

Found out the solution if anyone gets this far.

For some people it automatically changes the "following in" section in the top right of each page. Change it to "Stop following".

some pages regardless of what you do it will mark it as you following it. Sometimes it will change it BACK when you edit or add a new post. Seems like you have to change it constantly.

Level 72

Studios