Are the French good?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Are the French good?

Hey hey gamers Smiley Happy

I haven't played pubs in around 2weeks now and have been playing a lot of league, and since then I always get put against French people... Literally 95% of the time the team I go against are French..

I wouldn't mind soo much if they didn't have rediculously terrible Internet... Every French player I go against I can't kill them.. In a kill cam it takes them 4 bullets (MAX) to kill me, so is this mainly because of the connection or is it because they are good players?

League needs to be tweaked a LOT to make it fair matchmaking..

Level 13
23 REPLIES

Re: Are the French good?

in reply to thetizzleguy

Where are you from? I ask because I'm on the east coast of the US and the only french speaking players I get matched with are from Canada.

Level 23

in reply to BKBLAZER

He'd be British, like me.

Level 31

in reply to BKBLAZER

I'm from the UK Oxford Smiley Happy and yea.. I can't kill a soul if I'm on a 4bar and there on a 3 bar.. It's like I'm shooting paint balls into them and they laugh and insta kill me..

Level 13

in reply to BKBLAZER

Which state are you from? I am getting a lot of French speaking Canadians on my playlist but then Quebec is just 300 miles away from me.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I'm in NYC. It doesn't happen often I hear french canadians. But I grew up playing hockey so I get a kick out of it. I know thats probably a stereotype but oh well.

Level 23

in reply to thetizzleguy

uk based here - get loads of issues playing blackopII when theres French or Italians in with the lag/latencey ... they are near on impossible to kill even shooting them stationary in the back .

Level 1

in reply to Wellborn1

From Ireland and find the same with players from France, and others in that area. Can't kill any of them.

Level 6

in reply to thetizzleguy

No just like there food, the french suck!

Level 38

in reply to thetizzleguy

Im from the lake district uk. And trust me when I say the french are invincible.  When me and my friend are playing there is always one person who just will not die. About 95% of the time theyre french. Super baguette connection over there.

Level 2

Studios