Australian bad connection or Black Ops 2 bad connection?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Australian bad connection or Black Ops 2 bad connection?

Just a quick question, I'm on holiday in Australia and this week has been the first week I've been really playing Black Ops 2.. with that being said I can't compare it to when I'm home. But my God, so many games where I'm just getting kicked out the game or even the lobby. Or I'm the only one left in the lobby after just seeing everybody dissapear.

Does that happen to you guys also?

I mean it can't be that everytime the host is dashing cos it happen more than a lot!

Level 2
20 REPLIES

Re: Australian bad connection or Black Ops 2 bad connection?

in reply to TryHard187

Definitely YOUR connection...

Level 1

in reply to DojoProductions

speedtest.net = 12mb and ping is .37 and WE ARE ALL back in the lobby or getting kicked out cos I always go to recent players stats and they're all in the main menu.

Level 2

in reply to TryHard187

FFS! I hadn't post this topic and already the 3rd mother father time we're back in the lobby!

Level 2

in reply to TryHard187

Ok, firstly I’m going to go ahead and assume you have no idea how internet connections work.

Secondly I’m going to assume you're trying to play with your American friends.

Thirdly if all of the above you're an idiot. (it's true because if you were any bit intelligent you would at least understand how the internet works or google connection problems with call of duty -_-')

Fourth, If you're out in regional Australia/on a wireless connection/On a slow or small internet connection/over your download limit/don't have a good modem/aren't searching for normal to best games, your connection is going to be bad.

Level 7

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

1. No I don't, all I know is you're paying a provider that provides you internet and they come at your house to instal everything. Then you can plug a cable into a router to connect it to whatever device you're using or when you're device has wi-fi on it there is no need for a cable to be connected to the internet. WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO KNOW!?!

2. What made you think I'm American.

3. Oh well, being called an idiot isn't the end of the city let alone the end of the world.

4. I ain't talking about 2 bar connection, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAME CONTINUESLY ENDING DUE HOST MIGRATION OR JUST BEING PUT BACK IN THE LOBBY ALONE OR EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE GAME!

You come here to say what you're knowing, but next time know what you're saying! READ BEFORE ANSWERING!

Acting like he's the brightest kind out here..

Level 2

in reply to TryHard187

My apologies, i simply assumed you were American (as they are the biggest playerbase on here)  i constantly hear them complaining about connection when they join an australian game, then tell us our internet sucks and we should stop being so cheap and get better internet.... without coming to realise how stupid they sound for not knowing a thing of how the net works.

If you are partied up with your overseas buddies back home..then their connection could cause the host migration to occur and disconnections. If someone else is using your network i.e Downloading big files that can effect your connection or simply the hosts you are connecting up too....There are many aspects as to why your connection is failing. If you have no networking know-how then you're basically at the mercy of your provider to fix the issue.

The last reason i can think of is the game picks you as host...even though your connection is bad...which causes the game to crash...just like when i get host...everyone drops to yellow bars and starts teleporting and glitching around the map.

Level 7

in reply to TryHard187

Australia is a damn big country bro. I should know, I live hereSmiley Happy. Where are you Holidaying??

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Sydney.

Level 2

in reply to TryHard187

Shouldn't be having too many probs in Sydney. The problems you describe I'm pretty use to. Maybe, wherever you are from you got it good Smiley Happy. There is a lot of talk about bandwidth and speed - but what's more important is stability. Only advice I can give you is if your running off wifi - switch to Ethernet if you can. It won't solve all of your problems, but is best practice. Anyway, hope it improves for you. Should be more gamers on this evening - lots of rugby and AFL going on today.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Studios