BAN HAMMER INCOMING (HAHA)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BAN HAMMER INCOMING (HAHA)

in reply to doekiller_24

I also ran into a 10th, I didn't bother to check his record, I just reported him, Treyarch can check it out.

I also like reporting anyone with a C**T clan tag (Why the hell would you want to call yourself a C*T?), normally these are the guys with either a poorly drawn naked girl or a dick or both

Level 9

in reply to doekiller_24

They are 12 and don't know any better!

Level 6

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

You mean this right?

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/3499/banhammer.gif Tweeted by Dave.

Level 6

in reply to CrimsonxPack

cant wait for the uproar to start

Level 16

This is going to be fun!

Level 20

I really couldn't give a feck whether somebody had hacked to get a prestige, just fix the game on-line instead of this childish "He's got a 10th prestige and only been playing for blah blah blah". Leaderboards, Codtv, theatre mode are just a waste of time what really is the point, just so some one can say watch this and see him/her running round like a headless chicken spraying his/her amma juice all over the map.

JUST FIX THE LAG ISSUES. That's it really nothing more, nothing less.

Level 8

in reply to unclefrank666

Lag is fine for me.so in my eyes i dont care about lag signal spot on,,i want the scum who cheat banned

Level 16

All Cheaters Should get banned, But this isn't the time to get to involved in the Glitch. The Game for most people is unplayable, and the Weapons need balancing. My point is, there are bigger fish to fry then this. In MW2 they focused on Weapons being balanced and other things besides the Care package Glitch. Later down the road about a month after, they patched it. Once more My point is, They have Bigger Fish to Fry.

Level 6
Highlighted

I don't even see why anyone would be bothered cheating their way to 10th.  It's not like it takes a really long time to level up in this game.  I've not really played that much and I'd hit 2nd prestige in just a couple of weeks.  I'll hit 10th some time in January at this rate and then there's nowhere to go with it. 

Level 29

WKMMS my point exactly who really give a shite

Level 8

Studios