BIG DLC problem !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

BIG DLC problem !

So I bought only 1,2 and 4th DLC for black ops 2 , and I'm missing the third one , my problem is I can't find players to game with . Now I see Treyarch made the Apocalypse Lobby , but I got bored there . Whe need /want , all other DLC's to show up like the Apocalypse DLC in the menu so whe can play other maps too , because if whe dont own the other DLC"s , like me , whe can't find lobby to game , and whe quit trying , Please do something Treyarch , I hope someone from there is looking around here . This is a serious problem for me , because I dont know when I'l buy the third DLC

Level 3
11 REPLIES

Re: BIG DLC problem !

in reply to Angloma

When you have 4 different DLCs you wind up with about ten sets you can be in. So when you look for a lobby with very few pickins it is the fault of the amount of players , not the game. Every set has about the same amount of players in it.

If you have 800 players in the world in one gametype then that means there are about 50 players across the world with the maps that you have. Minus the amount of players already in games, etc. Then subtract the amount of players not in your region/ country. So for example you could be in a gametype where there are only 10 people across the world not playing, quite possibly only 2 people in your region so right there is not enough to start a lobby.

You got people with no map packs and people with all map packs. Thats two sets right there.

Then you got people with map pack one by itself.

Then you got people with only 1 and 2, etc.

Eight different sets of people with some subset of map packs.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

and your point is ? whe need a solution from Treyarch , I can't find any lobby's

Level 3

in reply to Angloma

Treyarch cant INVENT lobbies.

This happens with every COD to date. Get over it.

did you ever think of trying to fix something on YOUR end like reboot your modem ?

All the lobbies I play in work for me so it isnt the game.

Level 72

in reply to Angloma

What is occurring here is when you are waiting to be paired up with other players, matchmaking is now trying to find others with your exact DLC. Since now 4 have been released, and you only have 3 map packs, it will be a little harder to find matches based on your parameters.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Angloma

Move those DLCs into a USB thumbstick and try playing without them. You should be able to find games just not with the DLC maps.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

Move those DLCs into a USB thumbstick and try playing without them. You should be able to find games just not with the DLC maps.

doesnt this game have an option to turn off DLC maps?

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

That was MW3. Vahn said they thought about it but it will fracture the DLC community even more. As of now, if you don't have all the DLC packs, if you are missing any of the four packs, you will have difficulty finding a game.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I only have one and i never really have a problem

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I have the Season pass and I have difficulty finding games. If I install only one pack then finding a Core TDM game is a no go. I ended up uninstalling all of them but I kept the Peacekeeper.

Level 35

Studios