BO2: Then VS Now

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BO2: Then VS Now

in reply to randomness550

I think it was way better at launch.

Level 23

I tend to enjoy my games all throughout the time i play them, only reason i ever stop is because ive played it too much and it gets boring which isnt the games fault.

Level 45

some will say worse because smgs were more dominate at the beginning. Others will say now is better because the weapons are better balanced then they were at launch.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

some will say worse because smgs were more dominate at the beginning. Others will say now is better because the weapons are better balanced then they were at launch.

Funny that you mention the SMG proliferation in the beginning because thats how I felt, now at this stage of the game I am almost exclusively using SMG's to better try them.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

For me the game is Much Better now, and the Buff/ Nerf is not relevant at all to this perspective.  It's much better because of my map knowledge, weapon knowledge and overall better understanding of the game tactics in general.  The guns all work great and are balanced to the point that game performance is due to the player's skill almost entirely.  I am a big fan and will be playing obsessively until the next COD arrives in Nov- then See Ya BO2.

Level 6

My experience is the same as everyone elses. I used to have very many friends that i could Party up with, but i would say that since the last DLC, there are just a handful that I see in Black ops2 that I can party up with. I feel that the game is better now, especially since there seems to be Dedicated servers every now and then which makes for smoother mulitplayer gameplay, and less lopsided latency. Ground war is mostly more playable, except for an infestation of Quickscope wannabes, which is just a part of the COD gameplay. Matchmaking leaves a lot to be desired with mismatched teams more often than not, but still enjoyable. Looking forward to Ghosts on November and XBOX one, same as every one else. Dedicated servers FTW.

Level 3

It's certainly not as good as it was on Multiplayer. Some of my favourite weapons (previously) are now among the worst. I wish they'd just leave it alone. The sheer amount of players using the "quick-scope" Sniper cheat is ruining the game!

As for the "Campaign" missions: it is now unplayable! I already completed the game soon after its release, but when I recently went back to it to redo missions, the screen freezes in the very first mission - preventing any further progress.

And yes, I did contact them but no joy.

At least Multiplayer is still playable..........

Level 1

Studios