Banned?! For what?!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Banned?! For what?!

I have been on some of my best behaviour lately when it comes to swearing and trash talking people. I get on xbox the day after i get ghost and it says i have a 2 weeks suspension! What have i done?! The worst i have said is the F bomb and last time i checked its not illeagal for CoD players to swear. I havent threatened to hack anyone or do anything but somehow I get banned!! I know alot of other people who do way worse on a regular basis and they still havent gotten banned yet. Can someone explain to me how i can find out why i got banned and how i could get myself unbanned?!

Level 4
4 REPLIES

Re: Banned?! For what?!

in reply to randomness550

you cant be unbanned. you were banned for a reason and its likely you know why. no one here can reverse your ban so its pointless (utterly) to play innocent

Level 45
Highlighted

You cant. Ban appeals are a forum violation. All bans are final and will not be removed.

BTW it IS against policy to curse in any Xbox Live game. And dont bring up the ESRB ratings either because they dont apply.

Someone first has to report you for cursing. Then if a PET member joins you in a game and catches you cursing you are banned. So you must do a lot of cursing. YOU got caught the other players havent got caught yet. If the PET didnt catch you cursing then you wouldnt be banned.

Thats if you were communications banned. If you were actually GAME banned then that is a different story.

Level 72

Sorry forgot to post. You can call Activision to find out why you were banned OR you could go here.....

15 - My Live account was suspended - 15 - My Live account was suspended - Xbox Support - Xbox.com Fo...

Level 72

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. Penalty is not subject to further review and permanent bans are lasting and final. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

For more information regarding in-game bans, please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Studios