Being "good"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Being "good"

I would consider my self an above average CoD player. I have KD's that are above 2 in both Black Ops 1 and MW3, but in this game stuggle to maintain a KD above 1.3. I find that those people who are performing with what are considered good scores with semi-rare exceptions are doing one of 3 things; using a shotgun, sitting in their spawn hardscoping, or sitting in their spawn with a target finder. Is this really how Treyarch wants us to play? I want to be ableto rush with an AR or SMG and be able to do good. This would rewuire a few things, good spawns, good hit detection and some actual f***ing footstep noise. Please Treyarch, don't cater to those who lack the skil to perform well without help, give us back what CoD used to be.

Level 12
22 REPLIES

Re: Being "good"

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

sniper are not supposed to rush around getting kills they find a good vantage spot and snipe and if that there own spawn area then fine as for the target finder i use it on all my guns from smg's - lmg's and i think is a great attachment

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to banned-again

^Usually referred to as noob tactics. I personally don't care one way or another what playing style someone uses. If someone camps, I hunt them down with my ballistic knife and flank them. It's all about adaptation.

Level 4

in reply to RedXTheUltimate

so im a noob for using the target finder hahaha ive heard it all now

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Eh, that's the general consensus, not my personal opinion. If it works for you, then continue to use that strategy.

Level 4

is there any thing in this game or the whole cod series that isnt classed as noobish lol

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Hmmmm, using only a pistol? o.O

Level 4

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

maybe you just USED to be "good" and now your just not that good anymore, and running around with SMGs (if you read most of the posts on here) are one of the game's main problems, that they are over powered

Level 3

in reply to gaskell83

^I have to agree with this oddly enough. An SMG shouldn't be able to inflict more damage than an assault rifle. The PDW shouldn't be able to do more damage than the MTAR, AN94, etc.

Level 4

agree! the AR in the game might aswell no be there at the moment

Level 3

Studios