Black Ops 2 already hacked on Xbox 360?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Black Ops 2 already hacked on Xbox 360?

So i just joined my friends party and noticed he was Max level (Special Prestige Emblem) Already on Black Ops 2 and he told me how there are people who already made the same kind of "Hack"lobby's as we all know from modern warfare 2 were you can unlock any prestige you want.

I started looking on youtube after wards and found the video he told me about and told me the kids his gamertag and a few minuts later i got a invite to a private match now i didn't join cause im not sure if this is legit?

I'm just amazed that so shortly after the release the game is already being hacked by several people and this seems to happen to every single Call of Duty being made do the makers even try to protect the game from these kind of modded lobby's?

[Removed by Moderator.]

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 2 already hacked on Xbox 360?

in reply to Vogelbekdier1

That's possible since ever....modded xbox, and this will Ban that Box, only the modded One!...that Guy tries to make some Money......

Regards

Level 1

Yea, right as soon as you join then you get banned. Good thing you didn't.

Level 1

Nothing new, as you said.

Blops1 was actually hacked within a week I think for prestige lobbies and got cleared up pretty quick.

MW3 also had the slow mo lobbies shortly after release but to my surprise, they actually handled it fast.

Level 19

op remove the video its against the forum coc to post videos or links to exploits or hacks

Level 75

If you want to report a hack do so directly to @atviassist, support or mods. Don't put it in a public forum. Mod will lock this thread and warn you to follow CoC.

Level 44

Studios