Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Black Ops 2 has probation

i've played the game and had alot of fun . some lobbies i go into the team i get put on is losing horribly . so i back out to find a better room , but wait , i get a warning for backing out of a lobby and they threaten me with probation . here's the kicker , i didn't play the game for 2 full days and i got online , went to a lobby , then the match started . then my friends send me an invite to play with them . so i accept the invite and when i get to their room i get put on probation for backing out of a match . so i get penalized for accepting an invite from my friends ? this probation needs to be removed from the game completely . what if someone tries one of each gametype and backs out because it isn't for them . now they get put on probation ? probation for back out , what the heck . what if i have to back out and shut my system off because i have to go to work . am i gonna get put on probation for that too ?

MrFelon
45 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 2 has probation

in reply to MrFelon

i have never had this happen to me and i back out and accept invites from friends all the time

skyler1985

in reply to MrFelon

Backing out ruins the game for everyone. You leave your team short a player, so they have even less of a chance at winning. You make it easier for the enemies because they have one less player to worry about killing them. I like the probation idea and it honestly should be longer and happen more often.

footballrule

in reply to footballrule

I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the match making didn't suck so bad.

classaction

in reply to footballrule

i fully understand that aspect of it , but if they are going to penalize people for backing out , then put people in lobbies where the game hasn't started , don't put them in the middle of a slaughter with no chance of winning

MrFelon

in reply to footballrule

Put a re-entry timer, like three minutes, if you quit out of a game. It would keep people from quiting games with less than three minutes left that are losing or discourage rage quitters without penalizing people who quit alot cause of conenctions or cheaters (modders, connection manipulatuion, boosting) or people that have to tend to emergencies (like my firefighter friends who play at the station but obviously need to quit alot) or have kids. Seems pretty simple, the probation as it is now seems arbitrary since I never was told this would happen, but after quitting three seperate matches on three seperate occasions I signed on today to find I was banned!?  I have kids and need to quit alot, so if this keeps up I guess I'll stop playing and paying for map-packs and MW4 etc.

The_Curly_Wolf

in reply to MrFelon

Yes happened to me yesterday lol the night before I switched off the Xbox and went to bed next day turned it on and I had probation lol

Also watched a vid in theater after a game then when I was finished went to go in a lobby and was put on probation :/ but I'm sure that was just a one off bug as its not happened since .

smokesdope

in reply to smokesdope

Thats weak sauce. You shouldn't get penalized no matter what the situation is.

classaction

in reply to MrFelon

its honestly stupid, Over in my area we got hit by Hurricane Sandy,  and ever  since, alot of my Friends and mines including have been getting Spotty  internet connections, iE, we Join a Game, Lag happens, the whole thing  freezes, I have no choice to go on my Dash bored or Shut my Xbox off  altogether, Alot of people I know have taken their copy back, or Sold  it, I'm almost thinking about it, this lil feature really ruined a  pretty decent game

black2ice

in reply to MrFelon

I keep getting booted from games from Hosts rage quiting or dashboarding, I got booted from a game from split screen team killing me i get PROBATION wtf they need to remove this probation or at least make some exceptions for it

KingJingles

Studios