Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome. The community just got worse.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome. The community just got worse.

in reply to starbuckfrack

The thing with gamers nowadays is they consider their death a quickscope when they die to a sniper who's on the move. If I hardscope, holding my breath in close range and got the kill, people assume they got quickscoped. Remember not everyone watches the killcam for every death and they just assume.

IMO, the definition of quickscoping has changed over the years into the act of run and gunning with a sniper rifle. This is also the reason why the haters will never get satisfied. The devs will never make the sniper class not viable on the move. Doing so will make the whole sniper class pointless. Some people on these forums are even asking extreme measures like unable to fire a sniper unless you hardscope and wait 2-3 seconds. I find it ridiculous that people needs 2-3 seconds advantage over a sniper just to make it "balanced."

There is no doubt that the skills of the average COD player has gone downhill. The maturity level has gone down, too. A lot of the newer generation of players expect themselves to beast on their first or second COD. When they do get owned they blame it on the guns and never thought that it's the player behind the controller that counts. The great majority of the good players took years and multiple CODs to get where they are. It didn't happen instantly. Sadly, a great number of the newer players, those who never see themselves as the problem, will swore the game is broken and it's the reason for their poor performance.

Level 14

in reply to deamonomic

Huh? Where do you get that figure of 1% from? Are you kidding. Plauy a match of Groundwar, and 80% of the entire lobby are snipers. Reminds me of Quake where everyone started using Rail Guns. I guess people think that if you can't beat them, join them. BO2 is a really great COD game. Quickscopers will always be an unrealistic game mechanic, but they can be countered as you say.

Level 3

in reply to Limagren591

Nobody really knows the percentage. Groundwar is infested with quickscopers, I agree. Core TDM is the most popular game mode and I can go many many games without ever seeing a quickscoper. Other times I see them more often, depends on the map as well.

Level 23

Re: Black Ops 2 multiplayer was awesome.  The community just got worse.

in reply to Limagren591

i got the 1% from the guys like Firesens who are against QS. he says its only 1%

Level 45

in reply to RuggedSavior

thebiindsniper wrote:

Other than that, Black Ops II is the most broken multiplayer Call of Duty so far.  If you want my opinion on the worst MP game, it was MW2 (hands down), but this is where the terrible community shines once again.  Despite MW2 being extremely unbalanced and broken, they considered it to be "fun" because it offers so many noob crutches like Stopping Power, Commando, OMA+Tubing, etc.

My head hangs in shame.  I can't imagine how the community will act like when they find out quickscoping is gimped in COD: Ghosts.  My ears will be bleeding from all of the complaints.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

I corrected you. At least MW2 ran better online than Shit Ops 2. I rather play a day of MW2 instead of 1 minute in Crap Ops 2.

Level 13

in reply to DjangoBlack2

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  People giving BO2 so much hate for minimal reasons.  Bad connections always occur, even in MW2.  What makes the experience better depends on the speed of our internet and search preferences.

In addition, I would rather play Black Ops 2 instead of Modern Warfail 2.  Why?  I'll show you:

Or this (this isn't real, but it's close to the truth lol)

Super Commando Lunge. .

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

Hahahahaha. I remember this vid. Those were the days!

Trust me, I didn't start doing this until I had at least 40+ days worth of play. It was all about getting those 1000 kills with killstreak challenges, hoping to get the unlockable "unless hacked" spinning 10th prestige emblem.

Level 23

in reply to RuggedSavior

actually there was a glitch that did just that, but I thought you had do do it with a sniper. Like I keep saying, its these guys who are dragging the community down. They are the reason why the developers dont come to the forums.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I think the devs don't come to the forums because they are embarrassed at what they created. I sure wouldn't want to admit it if I did the netcoding on this game.

Level 2

in reply to messiahOU812

messiahOU812 wrote:

I think the devs don't come to the forums because they are embarassed at what they created. I sure wouldn't want to admit it if I did the netcoding on this game.

why are you here if the game is that bad for you? what you enjoy wasting your time? Its not just Treyarch that doesnt visit the forums for their game. This happens alot in other game franchisees. The main reason alot of developers keep their distance is because of ungrateful people who would rather insult them.

This game gets alot of crap it doesn't deserve because of people like you who dont understand the game so you think its bad. Learn to play.

Since your here Im going to assume your just a lonely troll. Im willing to bet that you cant prove that your having issues. How do I know this? cause every time one of you kids come and makes this claim they either dont have proof or the proof they do have is only proof that they were wrong. There are hundreds of videos on you tube claiming issues. But when you actually take the time to look, the majority of them are the player raging at legit deaths.

Stop trying to drag down the community just because you are not good at the game. Thats your fault not the Devs.

Level 45

Studios