Black ops 2 Constantly freezing xbox?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Black ops 2 Constantly freezing xbox?

Has anybody been experiencing issues with black ops 2 freezing your xbox 360 at random times for example when a match starts or finishes, or the most common one has been when searching for a lobby it will just get stuck on the message that says waiting for 6 more players ect and then just freezes, if i press cancel sometimes it will take a few mins to correct itself and get back to the main menu and sometimes it just freezes completely and requires me to reset my xbox.

I have reset my cache and its still happening, Been experiencing this for about 10 days now. At the moment Blacks ops 2 just seems like one big unplayable mess with different things popping up each day.

Anybody else experiencing this? Its getting annoying having to reset my console 5 times a day to play black ops 2.

Level 3
12 REPLIES

Re: Black ops 2 Constantly freezing xbox?

in reply to Kiz5000

Yep freezing when searching for game etc. Cleared Cache as well. Had my stats reset for no reason. Bit over the whole game at the moment. Timed it the other night, Two Hours playing fot roughly 45 min actual play time. Freezing and resetiing constatly.

Level 4

in reply to Kiz5000

Yeah ive had random freezing requiring me to shut my xbox off and reboot.

I think their last patch added more bugs then improvements

Level 8

in reply to Kiz5000

Yes this is happening to me as well.  This game is getting buggier the longer it's out. 

Level 9

in reply to Kiz5000

were seeing this happen in custom games when were not the host players and only when its two of us. same thing happens to the friends we play with

Level 1

in reply to Kiz5000

Yup happened to me today, thought they had resolved this. In December I was freezing every 3 maps, then it stopped now happened today...hope it doesn't come back

Level 1

in reply to Kiz5000

Yup me too... freezes during the after match report maybe every 4 or 5th game.

Level 1

in reply to Kiz5000

I had that problem at the end of November and the  beginning of December. Then it started happening on another game. After that my xbox woudnt read any game, so I had to send it in to Microsoft to get it fixed

Level 2

in reply to kill4monkeys

i have the xbox slim, wasn't sure if it was getting a little warm or the host quit etc.. pulled the power and jumped back in, hope they find the cause.

Level 6

in reply to Kiz5000

I've had this occur maybe 10 times total since the games release.  Nowhere near the frequency of yourself, but it has happened.

Level 13

Studios