Brainstorming Ways to Save the COD community from nihilist moral shipwreck

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Brainstorming Ways to Save the COD community from nihilist moral shipwreck

The aggressive moral nihilism or antisocial amorality existent within the current COD "fan base", especially, for whatever reasons, Black Ops 2, is a fact both incontrovertible, disconcerting to any human being who cares about civilized values even slightly, and a matter worthy addressing seriously and thoughtfully.

What I ideally wish for the community in this thread is for good-willed individuals to "brainstorm" ways or methods or things capable of somehow ameliorating the present reversible swampy ambiance of authentically Sadean-Stirnerian ethical anarchy in which pedophilia child assault is a matter of jocularity and intercourse with animals is an expected common sight if one dares to view the..."unique"...emblems of the statistically average COD player (with especial focus on the troublesome disorderliness within B.O. 2...) --

All violations of the Code of Conduct I have happily noticed recently are being dealt with more vigor; but to state things directly, not intentionally rudely, the success (including commercial, make no mistake) of a game is doomed in an environmental moral vacuum of nothingness in which the most criminally atrocious acts are subjects of unthinking glibness...

I hope the moderators understand my intent. I strongly desire all good-willed, soul-sincere individuals to share whatever thoughts you have relating to how we can all make COD a truly cleaner game and cleaner experience. The "mature" rating is no rationalization of a radical individualism so limitless, sadistic and psychopathic/dyssocial aggressors against all human decency become somehow licensed to shred every last of our moral faculty as human beings as distinct from brute beasts.

I have my own thoughts, and later will unfold my own suggestions or opinions.

Thank you.

Level 2
30 REPLIES

Re: Brainstorming Ways to Save the COD community from nihilist moral shipreck

in reply to Kalkiavatara

Do you think the "statistically average COD player", which you obviously hold in such contempt, is going to have the faintest interest in contributing to your poetic little diatribe??

Level 7

Re: Brainstorming Ways to Save the COD community from nihilist moral shipreck

in reply to PinkBootsOn

I shall not be responding to baiting such as the above as the moderators should not lock this potentially valuable thread. Please cease.

Level 2

Re: Brainstorming Ways to Save the COD community from nihilist moral shipwreck

in reply to Kalkiavatara

You posted in a public forum. So the public is allowed to respond.

I think the only response you will get is if you find it offensive report it in game.

I am just assuming here but the moderators can lock a thread if they consider a new thread spam. They MIGHT consider this one the same thing since there are so many topics on it already.

Besides some people might find it offensive that you happen to mention pedophilia and sex with animals in your post. The gist of your post is good but I think you could have just referenced it using the words "offensive emblems". I definitely would never mention a topic such a sex with children even as an example.

BTW the average COD player is not an immoral person. Just like the average person is not immoral. Every group has bad apples in it. And a lot of good apples too. You shouldnt hate us all which seems to be the majority of your posts.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I shall reply later star. I appreciate you actually engaging the topic instead of merely slurring me as the others have attempted. Thanks.

Level 2

in reply to Kalkiavatara

I am glad you took it well because some words were hard to understand at my age

I read some of your posts and they are quite poetic in so many words or less. Only thing I assume about them are that you are hated by both sides of the coin.

One weird thing is your responses dont seem as colorful as your original posts. Makes me wonder if your "longer" posts are spent with more time with you digging thru a thesaurus before you actually post it.

But seriously the amount of people that decide to have lewd emblems are sometimes as great as one in every game, but you have to remember that most of these are children and the rest of them are childish adults. Pretty much all of them are ignorant. But as I said you get bad bunches in any group. At least these groups are policed on Xbox Live.

Not sure if you are trying to get us all in the COD community to hold hands and sign Koombya because it wont work. Everyone in the world has his own opinion, as well as his own tastes and no one can change that. So if you are hoping your points are going to turn people over to the light side with colorful words, I seriously doubt it will work.

As for the policing of the game that is handled by a totally different group of employees that do not have contact with the moderators of this forum. One side does not and will never talk to the other side. So if you are offering suggestions to the Policy Enforcement Team, its is highly likely they will ever read it. One voice also will not ever be able to change corporate policy of banning players any further. Activision policy use to be tough on players when the forum moderators (and those that volunteered to hunt down boosters) were in charge of doint reports . But that time passed over two years ago ,

Dont take this the wrong way but I think you should say your suggestions and opinions now because I feel (and this could be a major assumption on my part) that this thread will be locked once the moderators show up for work their next shift.

In smaller words what are your opinions and suggestions ?

As for people manipulating this topic they usually remove just the posts themselves and not the whole thread. But there are cases where they can tall if its the same old story thats comes up. But you are posting in an Activision forum where you dont make the rules. Again no offense.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

One weird thing is your responses dont seem as colorful as your original posts. Makes me wonder if your "longer" posts are spent with more time with you digging thru a thesaurus before you actually post it.

While I agree with what the OP is trying to say, I think the best kind of writing is simple and concise.  Otherwise, there is a danger of appearing pretentious. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yeah. Pulling on your thoughts using a thesaurus like tone comes out as insulting to the readers regardless of who it is in my mind. Especially on where a person doesnt actually off his insight to the query.

Again no offense intended

Level 72

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Exactly. However I am surprised your comment has not been deleted as mine was yesterday for saying similar.

Level 6

in reply to neilfife

I am surprised just the mention of animal activities and such werent already edited out by the moderators.

That I feel is the only real part that ruins the original post. The OP might not be able to change it due to the glitches in the forum, but the moderators ??

Its like someone repeatedly typing the phrase "I am a very smart person and I could tell you this game is BROKED"

But as I said no offense intended and just a suggestion.

Level 72

Studios