C4 needs to be changed somehow.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: C4 needs to be changed somehow.

in reply to McGruunty

I agree it should be nerfed but flack jacket is a hard counter to it and does great for keeping you alive. Its not that big of a deal because there is a hard counter

Level 1

in reply to McGruunty

I always run with C4. Its the best way to clear those corner campers out before you go in.

Level 20

in reply to McGruunty

I only use frags, because I can cook nades and chuck them a good distance so the enemy doesn't have a chance to run from it, and it detonates even if I die after throwing.

Level 22

in reply to McGruunty

Just like many other "issues" , it is to an extent avoidable.  Good thing there is a pick ten system to stack perks or whatever else helps in certain situations.  I do think scavenger refilling it is a stretch...but it does so don't let them get close.  You should be able to find out and act accordingly if you are getting slammed by any equipment.

Level 7

in reply to McGruunty

just use FJ and c4 will never be an issue again.

Level 2

in reply to McGruunty

Ugh. This is like joining a match already underway. Sigh.

This is how grenade launchers and frags became icons of a bygone era. Crying about how OP those were lead to them not being used at all.

Leave C4 alone.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to McGruunty

I actually prefer semtex to C4 sometimes because I can throw in much further, faster and with more accuracy than C4.  Lately, I use tomahawks because they are more fun and less noobish than spamming explosives.

I usually only need to use flak jacket if I am trying to capture objectives, otherwise it's kind of a useless perk.

Level 12

in reply to McGruunty

I don't see the issue

Level 3

in reply to McGruunty

C4 is powerful ITS A FUKKING BRICK OF C4!! LOL
LOL! i LOVE the way a C4 kill feels. especially on campers.  i have films of multikill C4s that is hilarious.  C4 has its flaws. the number one flaw is time to detonate.  i use C4 a lot and i often get killed trying to detonate and unlike a semtext or frag, C4 DOES NOT explode when you get killed, so no afterlife kills.  C4 also gets destroyed by trophy and emps so you have those options as well.

here's the thing folks, C4 is like anything else, you figure out a way to overcome it.  the thing i like about BO2 is that for every advantage there is a way for an opponent to overcome your advantage.  if you cant do it, then thats your fault, not the game's.

Level 1

in reply to McGruunty

honestly ya i find it annoying its gonn happen just like everything else in the game but theres a solution to everything. flak is a must in domination anyhow. throw some smoke and lay in the smoke as u cap. it will prevent u from getting hit with the spray into the smoke and trophys + fak will keep u from getting blown to hell. as for tdm its common but not always effective. i rush nonstop if i know someones behind a wall ill rush around if there not shooting so if there not shooting there eather reloading or chucking a explosive (which ive run into sticks alot XD only to blow up the thrower) i run frags cuz i love cooking them and bouncing them off walls claymores are fun to run scavenger and just lay a minefield around every corner as i run but all in all i never use c4.

Level 6

Studios