Camping, camping and more camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Camping, camping and more camping

What is it with the players on this game all it seems to be is just sit in a feckin corner and wait, using target finder, silencer it's starting to get a little samey every game is becoming like the last one and like the last one.

I just don't think i can carry on playing this game anymore it really is the worst of the CoD series so far, just terrible, the maps are a failure in design. I am really pissed off about this game because CoD is really the only game i play on-line and i think this is it, no more great games on-line no more meeting up with friends to play it's just all gone, the fun the enjoyment, everything.

Level 8
28 REPLIES

Re: Camping, camping and more camping

in reply to unclefrank666

well if you cant deal campers then maybes you should give up playing treyarch have give us plenty of stuff to help deal with campers try using some of it

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Which is slightly amusing because some of the rooms appear a bit dark to me.  I'll be using the MMS attachment when I get bored/finished with the camo challenges for LMGs.

Level 31

I play HC KC.  Seems to have the least campers of all the game modes for me.

Level 5

You just suck, suck and really suck. I'm so sick and tired of you crybabies who can't deal with the fact that you die in this game. The object is to kill, if you are getting owned by people who are actually cautious and don't make themselves easy targets then you need to re-think your strategy or quit playing. Sorry for being so blunt and rude but come on man, enough already!!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I've heard so many people say "its strategy" Its PUSSY! hide in a corner and wait, who does this? CAMPERS! Why? Because their precious K/D! Your so worried about it? Go play search and destroy! Also, realize in a heartbeat, anyone can go 5-0 and hide, 3,4,10 games in a row and boost their K/D. so please stop with the K/D trash talk!

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

I get accused of camping just for stopping and reloading, too many people play the camping card way too much! I never said I sit in a corner to protect my kd! Read before you respond cause it just makes you look ignorant.

Level 27

Cry baby camping thread number 1343.  Nobody mentions K/D except those with a complex about their own. The fact is some people like to play the game like dying is a bad thing, like in real war, cause they want to win. Thens theres the 20-20 guys who think theyre good cause they have the highest score, and dont realize they gave 20 kills to the other team making what they did irrelevant.

Sick of these cry baby threads

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Word.

Level 27

CAMPING, CAMPING AND MORE CAMPING

All I read is:

Whinnying, whinnying and MORE Whinnying!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios