Can't find Hardcore Capture the Flag

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Can't find Hardcore Capture the Flag

in reply to jayeatsbeans

HC CTF was not enjoyable IMO, it started to be Camping the Flag instead of Capture the Flag. CTF has not been fun since W@W. They need to rid of it in core also. It's just not good anymore, especially with small maps I mean come on man!

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

agree

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to GoldenFAL

I understand and respect your opinion GoldenFAL. The solution is simple. If its returned to the game, don't play it.

Level 5

in reply to CrashPower

HCCTF fail from the start

HCHQ was in every COD from COD$ and we where screwed over because the campers can't camp in HCHQ so the whiners got HCCTF in MW3, complained all summer and 3arc hates the HC comunnity so they intentionally left out HCHQ and included HCCTF from release.

so they can say they love and listen to the HC community they finaly drop HCCTF and add in HCDOM just to make themselves look good.

Level 20

in reply to jayeatsbeans

I didn't know this until recently, but did you know that Hardcore Capture the Flag was reinstated to the PC version of Black Ops 2? Take a look at this thread from another community member who is glad that it is there but wants it returned to Xbox as well.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414510066#414510066

Level 5

in reply to jayeatsbeans

I dont understand why hardcore capture the flag was taken out. Yes I understand there was a lot of camping and peoples feelings getting hurt, but if you dont like it just dont play it. Other people including myself, enjoy Hardcore CTF and to be honest It is pretty disappointing to see it gone. Everybody payed the same for this game and everyone has their own preference of play. Let people who play capture the flag play it. dont like it, dont play it. Its pretty simple. BRING IT BACK!.....please.

Level 1

in reply to jayeatsbeans

Is it true that hardcore CTF was returned in the PC version of Black Ops 2?

Level 5

Studios