Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

May I have your attention please! I'm sick of the cheating.. the mod programs like "aim-bot" the hardware used like lag switches. and most of all... I pay good money for my internet connection so I shouldn't be used by the trey-arc servers and other online gamers to compensate for weak connections of my peers. I swore to NOT buying another call of duty game what so ever because of black ops 1's poor gaming community, simply because i feel trey-arc isn't taking the hackers and cheaters seriously enough. Black ops 2.. is obviously a modern warfare /black ops 1 combo. yes I'm sure that the programmers and the graphics department did some work. But that still doesn't stop the fact within one week the cheaters began to run free on PS3 and XBox online. I promise you this. I am no longer am a supporter of trey-arc much less the useless crap entitled "Call of Duty." I don't see spending MY! hard earned money any longer on something that brings frustration instead of enjoyment. To the creators of this game I say thank you for your intended efforts, but I'm sad to say they were all in vane due to weak the servers, and the huge amount of dis-honest people in the gaming community yet again.  My money by itself I'm sure will not damage the bottom line for this franchise.  But I assure you me and my crew will not be buying anything activison or trey-arc again. I just cannot support poor craftsmanship.

Level 1
35 REPLIES

Re: Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

in reply to ImNotYourTarget

theres no aimbots ect.

Level 75

How can you tell if your enemy is using an aim bot? I'm really curious.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

i have a feeling hes refering to the aim assist ranges, my gun will pull towards enemies not on my screen yet through certain surfaces where it looks like an aimbot

Level 6

The only cheaters you will run into are the occasional boosters and the rare modded controllers. There are not hackers, modders, lag switches or aimbots in every game. The only thing you might see is a lag switch and that is very very rarely. You will not see hackers or aimbots on Xbox. Stop making excuses for your inability to do well in the game.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

This is what I was going to say.

However, I dont think this thread was posted for much other than a reaction...

Level 31

You know aimbots are only on PC right? Also lag switches arent near as frequent as you suggest...

Level 23

Ahh poor cry baby, you just suck.....I get told all the time I have a modded controller because i turn around to fast when me and a enemy run past each and I turn and shoot them first lmao just cause I raised my sensitivity on my sticks.....Granted is there some ppl out their with same damn lag switches u bet ur ass but I have yet to see one person with aimbot on Xbox atleast....

If u want proof someone is cheating go back and watch the vid of ur last match and follow the person around that u think is cheating u and name that video and report there ass if they are.....its what i do, and I usually just use for stupid cheating boosters...

Level 1

First the game doesnt run on servers, IF hackers were in the game they would run modded lobbies off of their own Xbox which is basically "the server".

Those that might run hacked lobbies of the game are very quickly caught and banned. Very likely there are 1 out of 10 thousand that run modded lobbies and are soon banned.

As for cheaters dont blame the company, blame the cheaters themselves. They will soon get caught and banned. There are cheaters in EVERY game on Xbox Live so are you going to stop playing them all ?

BTW anyone reading this. The poster is spamming the forums with the same post over and over again.

Level 72

its not an aimbot its a mechanic in the game called aim assist. ypu have it as well and can turn it off in the options menu. differemt guns have different aim assist ranges that pull your crosshairs toward the enemy. the only modding you will see is jtagged xboxes and they are rare because they get permabanned quick. as for modded controllers, unless someone is using one thst can be adjusted by individual gun fire rate as to not hit the fire cap or go over it (gun will not shoot if max fire rate is exceeded, or it will fire as fast as the fire rate allows for a few bullets and then gun will jam) and those are expensive as hell and ppl using them tend to get reported quickly as well. for example the fal can theoretically shoot at 625rpm at 60fps non select fire, if someone were usimg a modded controller there would be no hesitation or very literally burst delay between shots if they set the controller to shoot at 624rpm, it would fire faster than select fire with no recoil or pause. only way to possibly tell is kill that person and pick up there gun. granted there are ppl with fast trigger fingers but its very rare they can consistently space the shots perfectly at the that fire rate.

Level 6

Studios