Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

in reply to ImNotYourTarget

I ran into a lag switcher today and he sucked at it..there are modded controlers all over this game...just go to evil controlers web site and check it out..100 percent undetected thats what they say...

Level 2

in reply to wolfpackusmc

wolfpackusmc wrote:

I ran into a lag switcher today and he sucked at it..there are modded controlers all over this game...just go to evil controlers web site and check it out..100 percent undetected thats what they say...

Sure believe the people selling you the controller.

Only weak players blame "everyone" for using a modded controller.

Maybe its the game fault as well why you lose.

Definitely not your fault. You are perfect and do nothing wrong.

Level 72

in reply to wolfpackusmc

By the way I no of 9 people on my friends list that have mods... they had them for around 4 years now and they got them from evil controllers. I no they have to send them in once in while and get them updated. They still play everyday and not banned..I think they only use the rapped fire mode.they all have 2 and 3 k/d's must be working for them..they have over 315000 likes on facebook and thats just one company..there is about five or 6 companies out that sell mods..so I would guess about 10 or 15 precent of cod players have mods.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to wolfpackusmc

You are mixing up MODDED controllers with game mods in your wording.

It seems like you think game modding and modded controllers are the same thing.

Level 72

There are no aim bots on console. There have been lag switchers but they are not as prevelant as they were in black ops 1 because people are quick to report them. It's too obvious when a person is lag switching. Activision/Treyarch are quick to perma ban people for lag switching so you don't see many people doing it. As far as cheating goes the only ones I've seen are posted by Thunder402, but I've never personally ran into any.

Before you claim someone is a cheater, hacker, lag switcher, stop and take a quick look at the leaderboard. Does everyone have random connections? Are they stable? It could just be a bad host. Lag switching is easy to spot because everyone but the host will go to 1 bar and freeze in place.

Before you claim aimbot think about aim assist and the fact that people have really good headsets. I can turn on someone just from hearing footsteps coming up behind me. That doesn't mean it's an aimbot.

Level 20

Guys their is such thing as aimbot in black ops 2 i for one used to mod with a jtag and yes you can get aimbot the menu is called iron wolf thats got aimbot but when i use to mod it was fun like flying around exploring i never did anything to cause upset or to rank up on leaderboreds but i dont mod no more i play legit if you guys go and check out the zombie learderbored you will see some idoit who is advtizing is website at the top on the leaderbored its stupid they put the round to like 644 so none could beat it :@ (I cant spell well sorry guys)

Level 1

Studios