Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Cheaters, Hackers, Modders, etc

in reply to belly120

belly120 wrote:

ah come on man not daily, thunder only found 2 which are blatant and on xbox and yes probably jtagged.  MW3 was hacked in 45 minutes of release, trojans are surely part and parcel of any dodgy internet bizzle so they get what they deserve however to pretend that hacked controllers etc are not the norm is simply naive as is boosting and exploiting, with a community this large it is simply impossible for all of them to be honourable and upstanding gents like us. 

go look on ebay there are hacked controllers everywhere

nice start to backtracking..

but end of the day

there is NO aimbots

thunders videos are jatagged and so rare its not worth mentioning

and yes there are lots of modded controllers... go buy one and use it online see how long you last before a perma ban comes in..

EVERY video game gets hacked or exploited cod is no different. But running around doing chicken little impressions isnt going to work as we can see the sky is fine

Level 75

in reply to belly120

Thunder 'found' 2 Jtaggers. Whoop de doo, theres cheaters everywhere now! I haven't seen a single one and I've been playing consistently since MW2.

Modded controllers, meh. I've been accused of such, sure my trigger finger is quick, but not inhumanly so. My hands are also pretty flexible and retain good co-ordination in strange positions. I dont make a habit of it, but I can pull off a dropshot without switching to tactical or taking my thumb off the right stick. Its awkward, sure, but its saved me a few times

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

They exist. I caught one of them on Black Ops 1. Its in my file share. They have the ability to use Auto-rape and pull all characters to the middle of the map and just spray them down. You can't do much other than leave the game or dashboard.

Level 1

in reply to Tyewatsonn

thats a a vac hack from a jtagged xbox or hacked ps3 not the game itself. they get banned just about immediately as soon as they are discovered

Level 6

in reply to Tyewatsonn

Then you be put on a 5 minute probation pierod. Lol

Level 2

in reply to Tyewatsonn

So you've found one hacker in an up-to-date monitored game in how much playtime across all titles? And you are the only one who has come across it. They are extremely uncommon to come across, period.

Also, connectivity can give the impression of a modded controller. A momentary lag spike can push shots together and make them sound fishy. I watched back a match where I was accused of having a rapid fire controller at the start of a gun game when I spammed my pistol at someone. Theatre certainly did not show what I saw on my screen, heard from my TBs or what my finger did; 2 of my shots were pushed inhumanly close to one another.

Level 31

in reply to belly120

There are most definitely a lot of cheats.  Doesn't matter how they are cheating, cheating is cheating.  I am admittedly a poor player, but still really enjoy playing.  Lately though the amount of cheats is verging on ridiculous and takes away from what is otherwise a fun pass time for players.

To all those who are simply gifted, I tip my hat, consider yourselves lucky.  To Activision and Trey-Arc, well, it can't be easy.  For every fix there are far more cheats created that need patching, I'm sure. 

Some of the replies toward cheats seem very reluctant to acknowledge the fact.  Makes you wonder ....

Level 1

in reply to ImNotYourTarget

There won't be a problem with Aimbots unless they become infectable and I'm sure Treyarch would get it patched fairly quickly .

As for Jtags they're rare and hard to do ! You need to be cleaver ! Lol and why would anyone waste a couple of hundred bucks to cheat for a few hours using an Aimbot? ,they wouldn't they would do prestige lobbies etc and charge for them to recoup some money. But why would anyone do that when you can do it you're self ? This game has ALOT of glitches ! 

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Brutalkillshots

Oh yeah their is no such thing as xp lobbies with a jtag/rgh you have to go onto the persons account to rank them up plus the one thing you would have to worry about is that they can unlock all your achievements in a game so i would watch out

Level 1

in reply to ImNotYourTarget

Compared to MW2, there is no cheaters.

Level 47

Studios