Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

EMP Grenade - The best way to RUIN BO2

Emp....condusive to bad players

Level 3
89 REPLIES

Re: EMP Grenade - The best way to RUIN BO2

in reply to Colt45Ridge

Colt45Ridge wrote:

How do you expect anyone to get a legitimate 31 kills without dying, with just your gun, when people can throw an emp grenade and instantly destroy your claymores and gaurdians???

You do realize what you said here right? lol

I've gotten the nuke 5 times now, only twice did I camp for the kills. The other 3 times I was running and gunning and at the end of the game saw that I had the nuke.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Would you like a medal, or a chest to pin it on? I find it hard to believe you were CONSTANTLY moving and managed to get 30 kills without dying, using just your gun. Maybe you are the one true badass of call of duty, good for you....I however did not make circles around the map like your wonderful self to achieve the nuclear calling card. Regardless, your comment has little relevance to the point of my post.

Level 3

in reply to Colt45Ridge

Let me correct myself. By constantly moving I mean I literally held forward on my controller and didn't let go until I had 30+.

@poppirt - I think the forum bugged out or he hit submit too many times and his internet lagged out. I've seen it a few times now on various posts.

Level 18

in reply to Colt45Ridge

I love the EMP grenades.  It's the only thing I carry. 

I use em to see if anyone is around a corner (hitmarkers) and destroy equipment. 

Level 17

in reply to Colt45Ridge

I love the emp grenade and spam the crap out of them.. Mostly to prevent you from getting 30 kills. They are the best way to beat a camper

Level 30

in reply to Colt45Ridge

Colt45Ridge wrote:

How do you expect anyone to get a legitimate 31 kills without dying, with just your gun, when people can throw an emp grenade and instantly destroy your claymores and gaurdians???

I couldn't camp with claymores and guardians to get my pointless 30 kill challenge  . so wah!!!!!

would be a better title to your post instead of ranting about a piece of equipment designed especially as a counter to people like you

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I play the game to get the challenges. I play how I play and you can play how you wish. However, anyone who says they went 30-0 by constantly running around the map is lying...simple as that. Yes I sat in a building to go 36-0, its a lot better than boosting to get it and it is the only way to get it without boosting.

Level 3

in reply to Colt45Ridge

Colt45Ridge wrote:

I play the game to get the challenges. I play how I play and you can play how you wish. However, anyone who says they went 30-0 by constantly running around the map is lying...simple as that. Yes I sat in a building to go 36-0, its a lot better than boosting to get it and it is the only way to get it without boosting.

This right here kids is a fine example of how not to be in life.  Don't assume because YOU can't do something, that everyone else that can is lying.  It's a crazy concept in life, but know that just because YOU can't accomplish it, does not mean it's not possible.

Level 13

in reply to Call_Of_Weezy

This, this all day long. Also, your nationality and age can invalidate your opinion according to OP.

Level 31

Studios