Engineer= superpowered xray vision

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Engineer= superpowered xray vision

Ok so I like the idea of engineer, but with the black hats destrying every peice of equipment through walls and floors from great distances it makes me wonder... How in the world can we see equipment through the floors and walls? Does engineer turn you into superman? Is it not enough that you can walk through anything and delay it , or that its glowing flashing red and could not be missed?    Now dont get me wrong, I use engineer on every class, and I use the black hats, but this is a bit out of control.

A simple fix to this that would make sense to me is to make it so you could still delay, and it was still bright red, but only if it was in your line of sight. We shouldnt be able to see though walls anway. That way  people arent taking out scorestreaks like the guardian and sentry through floors before theyve even fired or seen anyone. Im not suggesting that person couldnt still take it out through the floor, but we should have to see it with our normal human being eyes dont you think? 

Level 34
13 REPLIES

Re: Engineer= superpowered xray vision

in reply to CowboySr

Blasphemy!

Stone the infidel!

Engineer is perfect.

Move along people.. nothing to see here.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

LOL, whats funny is that I use it on every class, but something so simple like engineer and a black hat shouldnt be in the basement of the boat and be able to see much less take out a guardian two floors above him.  It just seems like it would make guardians and sentrys  worth a bit more, and things like the shock charges that you cant run thru.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Seriously though, as much fun as the Black Hats are... have you considered using EMP grenades?

I am  BH convert, EMP grenades garner me so many points.

I like Engineer and use it on every class, its the ultimate teamwork tool, and great for grenade tossers. Helps you find those pesky campers

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to CowboySr

It would definitely be a game changer... I like this idea.

Level 1

in reply to CowboySr

its great the way it is to be honest ive been using it and sitrep since mw2 helps to find out where boosters and campers are hiding

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to banned-again

yeah but you know where they are anyway, its in the same places on all of the maps, and you would still see the stuff in flashing red, just not until you could see them....and it goes both ways too. If you do hack someones stuff, they cant see you did it unless its in their line of sight. That would be funny.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I don't see the problem here, not everyone uses it and considering how overused bettys and shock charges are its a lifesaver and to be honest the delay really doesn't do too much as it did with stalker on mw3.

Level 2

in reply to Kensi1

what, you walk right past them with engineer, you can take one knee and take no damage. since the patch I use betts like a radar to know where people are, and dont expect them to kill anymore.

The problem here is that we are humans that can see through multiple flloors. its beyond unrealistic and makes well earned scorestreaks in the game completely useless.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I think the idea is that you use a tool to pick up the electronic signatures/explosive signatures (whatever, SCIENCE!) to detect the devices. I don't think we are actually superman. Personally, I think its fine. Its a counter to those items which used to be way too dominant.

Activision Ambassador

Studios