FIX UR GAME! What a let down!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

FIX UR GAME! What a let down!

I know that most CoD problems get fix by time. But Come on the game is a mess. SPAWN Points are the worst ever. You kill a guy he spawns 10 feet behind you and kill you. Hit Boxes not always register bullets, Bullets not persistent, some times you shoot some one that is 100% life and dies from 2 to 3 shoots, some times have to use at least 15. Bullets need more power. Wall penetration is horrible bullets most of the time dont even pass a computer desk. Come one you have to be very precise couse is a guy is in a window and y ou miss the head bullets wont pass not even  the thinest wall. fixt that and you have a perffect game.

Level 1
34 REPLIES

Re: FIX UR GAME! What a let down!

in reply to TigerTankWII

from what ive heard the spawn points are the best in any cod game.

Level 5

in reply to TigerTankWII

OK I have been playing a lot and on one hand I agree.  Many times I hit a guy with 6-10 bullets and he lives, then die in like 1-3.  There are definitely spawn issues as well.

However, there are always going to be challenges with Spawns in COD games as long as we demand small maps.  On the hit registry, keep in mind there is a limited amount of people online.  I am running into the same people over and over, and know they're not in my area, a lot of big Youtubers and foreign lobbies.

We need to wait for release day for final judgement.

Level 15

in reply to TigerTankWII

gud post i cee wii haz reel problums

Level 3

in reply to TigerTankWII

get good stop moaning theres no problem with the game your just one of those bad players god you get on my nerves

Level 1

in reply to MannysFinest871

LOL. The game ist actually bad. I have it since saturday and have the same problems. And you can't win against the system. If it decides to fuck you you can't do anything against it.

Level 11

in reply to TigerTankWII

Everything you have said is rubbish except for the thin walls issue.

Level 4

in reply to TigerTankWII

MW3 still isn't right and that's been out for a year, and you expect this to be before it's even been launched?

Level 20

in reply to TigerTankWII

The game hasn't officially launched yet you're already complaining about connectivity?

There's apparently around 10,000 players online.

Wait until the rest of the COD community get ahold of the game and you'll get a better idea of connectivity when you're matchmaked with players living in your region, not from other countries.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

I won't say it get's better. BO was bad out of the box and got it better with later patches? No. Same will happen with

Level 11

Studios