Finally Burnt Out on Sniper Kids and Black Ops II

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Finally Burnt Out on Sniper Kids and Black Ops II

I don't think I've ever felt this way about a Call of duty before, it's not anger, or frustration really. It's a sense of being done. Done with lag compensation, and done with the utterly broken game this has turned into. It's not uncommon to ALWAYS encounter some kid who jumped on the bandwagon, complete with a sniper two shock charges and two C4 packs of course. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad player, and I've been playing this series devotedly since Call of duty 2 the 360 launch title. I've seen the ups and downs of the series, through all the games up to black ops II. The people I describe don't ever do well, they just stop your streaks through the most annoying practices possible and always go negative. I'm done trying to counter it, this just isn't fun anymore.

I'm just done. How about you?

Level 4
17 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Finally Burnt Out on Sniper Kids and Black Ops II

in reply to McGruunty

adapt

switch up your primary, perks and equipment.

there is a counter for everything in this game.

ps - calling everyone gay or a troll (as per your tags) is not a wise thing to do

Level 29

in reply to McGruunty

Do we really need ANOTHER COD suicide note topic started over ?

You cant add you thoughts to an EXISTING thread ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

do people ever read existing threads?
for me its annoying as hell going back pages and pages just to understand what is going on.
and plus my post will seem meaningless under all the other posts

Level 6

in reply to TheCampingRushe

Not trying to be a d-bag buuuut I'm gonna be one anyway.... your post seems meaningless here too.

Someone above said it best, "ADAPT."

Level 6

in reply to TheCampingRushe

It doesnt matter if your post feels meaningless the moderators dont like spam. Even if it is your first time posting it is still spam.

Try playing ANOTHER game. Walmart has the Wii Draw for the regular Wii right now for 10 dollars. I dont play much but at that price with drawing software it was a steal

Level 72

in reply to McGruunty

In my honest opinion, the only problem with snipers is that you don't need to lead your shots.  I'm sorry, but it is bull shit.  If I'm sprinting accross a map, perpandicular to a sniper at 15 mph, he should have to lead me.  He shouldn't be able to look at me, and shoot right at my chest, and get a hit.  You should have to aim a couple feet forward.  It's just annoying to see someone shoot at me in a killcam, and miss by like 10 feet, but still get the kill. 

Level 5

in reply to Rogue_Convict

Killcams are never a true representation of what happens ingame - just like theatre mode.

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

But that's exactly what happens.  I have a 3.25 K/D, but a 5.6 with a DSR.  Why?  Because it is literally impossible to miss.  It doesn't matter how far away they are, or how fast they are running, if you shoot above the waist, and just in the general area of them, you get the kill.  If you die with the DSR from anything less than a flanker, you're either horrible, or don't know how to snipe.  I think you should have to lead the shots, as well as compensate for drop.  I shouldn't be able to shoot somebody that is sprinting and not even worrty about where he is moving. 

Level 5

in reply to Rogue_Convict

This game wasnt designed for you to lead your shots. They made the game that way for a reason.

If you want games with that (or bullet drop,etc.) then play BF3.

Level 72

Studios